Etikeco.com

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
etikeco
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Etikeco.com

by etikeco » 28/03/08, 02:05

Hello everybody

I am new on econologie.com, well not so new that since I browse the site and the forum for some time, but I just registered.

I myself am editor of the site EtikecoAnd I just fishing for Comment on this site asked me a lot of hours of work.
To summarize, etikeco is a site which allows each Internet user to offer, comment and rate all the "green" products that can be found on the web and elsewhere ... the main idea is that there is products that are both ecological and economical, and that it is good to let people know about it.

For the brave who take the time to visit the site, so I welcome your comments and criticisms (not too violent anyway, I might be susceptible : Cheesy: )
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/03/08, 13:54

Hello,

Just a minor detail, it is missing our shop on your website : Cheesy: Good without laughing what is the procedure to make our products appear ??

Otherwise it's also not very cool to have downloaded the phpbb-SEO link forums... It's for their patch that you seem to use: http://www.phpbb-seo.com/
0 x
etikeco
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by etikeco » 28/03/08, 15:56

Hi Christopher,

To present the products of your shop, I invite you to consult this page : to summarize, it's free in the limit of 10 articles by shop.

Regarding the link link phpbb-SEO, I must admit that it's a bit of Polish for me: I asked a developer to install the forum on my site, because it is something that I do not know how to do, I will inquire with him to know more. However, it seemed to me that the footer was ok, since it refers to the creator of the template and clearly shows the "Powered by phpBB".
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/03/08, 16:00

1) Ok, see you ...

2) Well your developer is a smart kid who does not respect the netiquete ... others would say a "thief" ... in short ... it takes everything to make a world ... even if we could expect so that developers of "green" sites are more respectful ...

:|
0 x
nonoLeRobot
Master Kyot'Home
Master Kyot'Home

by nonoLeRobot » 28/03/08, 16:18

Why ? what does it take more than that? "Powered by phpBB".

Otherwise in any case on the form it is very beautiful, on the bottom must see.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/03/08, 16:22

The author apparently uses a rewriting patch developed by http://www.phpbb-seo.com/ which improves the SEO of the forum.

The least of politeness is therefore not to transfer the copyright ... but apparently respect for the work of others is a very relative thing among "developers" ...
0 x
etikeco
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by etikeco » 28/03/08, 17:03

It's the fault of the dev who installed me forum, or because of the template he used? (Mike Lothar's template)

Anyway, AC is great, I wanted to ask him to modify the header ... I would ask him to do the same for the footer.

... unless a charitable soul explains to me how to do (for the other pages of the site, I can almost modify everything myself with dreamweaver, but as soon as it is the forum, I'm lost)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/03/08, 17:06

Ah well forget dreamweaver, need to edit the file with a text editor:

I suppose it is a phpbb2 in this case everything is in: / template / NOMDETONTEMPLATES /overall_footer.tpl

Thanks for the phpbb Seo team ... and slap on the fingers of your "developer" ...
0 x
etikeco
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by etikeco » 28/03/08, 17:45

A big thank you ... it's rectified, and in addition I understood how to put the fingers of the code of the forum : Mrgreen: ... And as the dev services are not free, you just made me realize qqs economies.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/03/08, 17:59

Oh well, you can always add our complete catalog in thanks :) : Cheesy:

In addition, unlike other shops that you referenced, it is THAT the econological ... 8)
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"