Censorship is fast approaching!

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
nonoLeRobot
Master Kyot'Home
Master Kyot'Home

Censorship is fast approaching!

by nonoLeRobot » 19/03/08, 10:57

It was while looking at what the English thought of NS that I discovered this: http://www.liberation.fr/actualite/poli ... 312.FR.php

There is a guy specializing in finding out what bad things are said about NS he hasn't finished, I don't know exactly what can do with it, but it smacks of industrialization of censorship: @

What would amuse me is that it creates a buzz!
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 19/03/08, 11:16

Usually, that's the RG's job.
Directly under the control of the politician in place.

The RG will be merged with the DST in 2008.

The big Nico wants to have a little Nico to his pogne specialized in the gossip-anti-ego.

He wants to be informed quickly of future controversies. This is to his credit.
(Damn the internet!)

Does he have the rank of adviser? Because advisers, Napo must have 70 already ...

Is there a special advisor to keep Carla busy?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/03/08, 11:29

It's cat pee all that and the normalien with his floury face of a young prime opportunist makes me laugh.

INTERNET IS NOT CENSORED! It is monitored but nothing else and then It's normal to monitor what you say about yourself from a certain point, isn't it? Even I have put google alerts on certain keywords ...what is more worrying are the measures taken in case of fact "which the chief does not like" ...

As a webmaster you can prevent anyone from coming to a site by their IP or identifier. Obviously we can always get around this but hey ...

I have already done it for certain "technology watch" and "economic intelligence" companies and certain "shady" robots which have NOTHING to do on econology ...

Example: digimind-evolution.com whose business is to "track" information from the net for certain organizations (lobbies?) ...
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 19/03/08, 11:40

I think this is nothing new ...

It is the most basic job of the communications department of a political party or an influential statesman.

This is the basic material to then feed the lobbying service.

The routine what, but when it's Sarko, the proportions get bigger :D
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/03/08, 12:01

Speaking of censorship: 1st cyberman against Internet censorship

I do not understand pkoi Russia does not appear ...
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 19/03/08, 12:12

Basically, why not send the reviews directly to him on his email address. Little more chance of being heard by the President : Cheesy:
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Remundo

by Remundo » 19/03/08, 12:20

Because the hard drive to store the messages does not yet exist (1 GB required : Lol: )
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 05/09/08, 22:36

Pouuffff!

More and more unbearable this Gestapo font ...
For Her majesty.

http://tempsreel.nouvelobs.com/actualit ... rkozy.html
0 x