[HS] Mismatched Outlook and hotmail?

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

[HS] Mismatched Outlook and hotmail?

by Christophe » 02/02/08, 10:26

For 3 days I can no longer send my emails in Outlook (on the other hand I do receive their spam ...) with my Hotmail account.

I have had a hotmail account for a while. Would hotmail have changed its "policy" to require you to look at emails on their ad-filled site? Since 2005 it seems to me the new accounts were paying if you wanted to use them under outlook ... then I fear the worst ...

I'm using Outlook Xpress 6 ...

Are other members in the same case or on the contrary it works for them (in this case the pb is "internal")?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/02/08, 11:11

Here is the exact error:

An unknown error has occurred. Account: 'Hotmail Christophe', Server: 'http://services.msn.com/svcs/hotmail/httpmail.asp', Protocol: HTTPMail, Port: 0, Secure (SSL): No, Socket error: 12019, Error number: 0x80004005
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/02/08, 12:00

Problem solved ... I attached by megarde a 55MB file without paying attention ... So hotmail refused the mail ...

Sorry for the inconvenience... : Oops: : Oops:
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"