Do you know Freegans?

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
A2E
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Do you know Freegans?

by A2E » 17/01/08, 09:24

Hello everyone !
So here the Freegans who land in France! they come straight from the states with rather simple ideas like this: eat free in ... dumpsters! : Shock:
Here is the link :

http://www.freegan.fr/

This will certainly make some of you laugh! : Cheesy: me first! against what is less laughable and even less so it is:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... &plindex=3

I strongly advise sensitive souls to watch this video because some scenes are really horrible! : Shock: : Evil:

I'm not trying to make anyone feel guilty (I want to recommend it in case) I'm a vegetarian at 100% and so it's very easy for me to send you this movie, I asked myself a long question: I send it or do not send it? and then I finally decided because I think that not to warn as many people as possible about these barbaric and sadistic practices would be more complicit with them.

Happy New Year anyway!

:|
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/01/08, 10:21

Mmmm I do not quite see the relationship between 2 videos ...

I have not viewed the 2ieme integrally (1h30) but there is a little more than 6 month there was a thema party on arte on the industrial food some scenes of slaughter were probably similar ...

If not for the 3 stages of the truth (ridicule, opposition, acceptance), I think that for the Gillier Pantone we passed the stage 1 ... no? : Cheesy:
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 03/02/08, 23:38

: Arrow: Also named in French: THE DECHETARIANS
0 x