The Ecoquille comes out of its shell

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
fthanron
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

The Ecoquille comes out of its shell

by fthanron » 28/12/07, 10:53

Hello all.

The following message has a particularly official character since it aims to initiate a group dynamic focusing on theEco shell ( http://www.pierreverte.com/index.php?op ... Itemid=164 , forum there is available).
Passionate about ecological, economic and healthy habitat, communication in all its aspects, new technologies, natural agriculture, etc. and certainly the best, I got acquainted in 2006 with the natural habitat through the 'through DESOMBRE's book, François "J'attend une maison" published by La Pierre Verte. (
Keeping in mind that this literature had really touched me, I came back from time to time on the website of these Editions to follow the thread of the news and read one day a famous article dealing with the subject of the Light, economical and ecological habitat at the same time: the Ecoquille.
I am consciously aware of the amount of time that needs to be devoted to the recognition of this type of concept by the authorities concerned and the need to value it, I propose today to develop this vision of the habitat through an association, a network or other grouping in order to facilitate the procedures of the future purchasers of Ecoquille.
Experiences, documents, ideas, contacts should become easily accessible to the interested.
This message is to be considered as a call of the foot to all and all to launch a dynamic on Ecoquiliens and Ecoquiliens.
The nascent project requires actors and to structure itself, so I am completely available (in the measure of my free time!) To discuss, meet, exchange in order to promote the development of the Ecoquille.

I hope that the message is clear and that the number of participants will increase because it is urgent to bring water to the mill of the individual habitat. Also, contact me directly or through the forum as long as you want to see progress in this habitat mode!

I also want to address the importance of time data.

The competition of the conventional building is major and we know the impact of this type of manufacture on the environment.
Taking into account the urgency of reducing our emissions of greenhouse gases, it really appears as a necessity to see the development of the concept of Ecoquille through the park of new buildings in a fast time.

Note also that the network does not impose geographic limitations and any future Ecoquille project, whatever the country or continent will be a bonus for the evolution of the network itself.

Good to all.

Frederic
0 x
Frederic
Gregconstruct
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gregconstruct » 28/12/07, 20:00

I take a look and we talk about it again! : Mrgreen:
0 x
Every action counts for our planet !!!
louphil
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by louphil » 28/12/07, 20:23

Hat for this revival of old concept ... Indeed, it seems that if the law is relaxed, the Ecoquille may have a future if not brilliant, at least enviable. It is to this kind of initiative, that I hope, soon, to salute the merit of the popularization of eco-responsible behavior, thanks to financially affordable products. Even if it is not given, the alternative exists and offers indeed a realistic competition ...
However, all recognized qualities, it seems to me to miss one, namely, the thermal inertia. It is good to have an insulation at the top, but the presence of materials able to regulate naturally the temperatures thanks to their inertia would be a not insignificant.
On the other hand, I can not help thinking that, as for HVB, the excessive use of renewable resources from agriculture such as wood, may also contribute to the choice of types of crops (food, energy) , or others ...) and to see us make the choice to eat, shelter, etc ...
0 x
http://wunic.fr

This is because the speed of light is greater than that of sound,
Some have the brilliant air before the air con ....:D :D :D
fthanron
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Come and participate on the Forum by La Pierre Verte

by fthanron » 28/12/07, 21:22

Thank you for your feedback,

Come enrich the forum The Ecoquille on the main site if you want to learn more and see progress on this solution!

http://www.pierreverte.com/index.php?op ... t&catid=12

Good evening.

Frederic
0 x
Frederic
Gregconstruct
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gregconstruct » 29/12/07, 08:18

There is one thing that should not be neglected, the population on earth will continue to increase. The écoquilles are a beautiful project but it seems to me that they are constructions a little too individual! :|
0 x
fthanron
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Eco shell

by fthanron » 29/12/07, 09:32

Hello Gregconstruct,

For starters, manufacturers have a project of 110 m² in addition to what they already offer. On the other hand, what prevents one from imagining a Oversized Ecoquille ? For example an Eco-level of 3 floors? I do not see why we should set size limits, an agricultural building could just as much be built on this principle of framing ...
On the other hand, can one imagine that the world of individual construction will disappear by 10 years in favor of buildings only? That, I seriously doubt it!

Maybe I do not have all the cards in hand to bring more precise answers, but I am very interested in knowing what can prevent to dimension otherwise the Ecoquille. Can you provide detailed examples Gregconstruct?

For yourself

Frederic
0 x
Frederic
Chatham
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Chatham » 29/12/07, 09:33

Gregconstruct wrote:There is one thing that should not be neglected, the population on earth will continue to increase. The écoquilles are a beautiful project but it seems to me that they are constructions a little too individual! :|

Sorry? Unfortunately, I have never been able to live in a single house, but if it was within my means (with the construction site horribly expensive at 18000 € are on average in the villages it is not tomorrow the day before), I would release immediately in a detached house in which one is really at home, with a garden, which is not the case in an apartment where one has the feeling of being just the bee in the hive, with a miserable quality of life, hence the explosion of crime in overcrowded cities ...
Yes there is overpopulation, it is rather this that must be treated sooner than dreaming of an unlivable world of vertical and mineral cities à la "Lecorbusier" ...
The Ecoquille ("ecoquille" first made me think of the keel ... of a boat!) Is an interesting concept, alas to make it accepted by the municipalities: good luck, in my corner for example . It's worth thinking about it because the roofs must be with a determined slope to remain in conformity with the regional "tradition" which generates houses with pointed roofs, high ... and expensive! and again, in historic areas the conditions are even more severe with a choice of precise usable materials ... :?
0 x
Gregconstruct
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gregconstruct » 29/12/07, 10:14

I do not think that the individual construction will disappear one day but it is necessary to surrender anyway to some evidence.
We can not multiply the land and we will still have to build new multi-family housing!

I do not know this type of frame but it should be possible to build on 3 floors (no more in my opinion).
The problem that arises is the form that does not allow to exploit as much the footprint as a home of classic form!

Now, from a purely aesthetic point of view, I think it looks a little too much like a holiday camp cabin and if you go to a larger size, it will probably look like a straw shed.
0 x
fthanron
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

1 / Footprint and 2 / 3 straw balehouse / Miscellaneous

by fthanron » 29/12/07, 14:27

1/Gregconstruct for the side held on the ground, maybe it is better to imagine to group everyone in a large cube ... and why not shave Paris, Brussels, Beijing ... and build a single block to habrit all people? That's right, I had never thought of this is an idea to dig but maybe we should ask future interested their opinion on the question no?

For my part, I lived a few years in Seine Saint Denis, neighboring department of Paris and I can say that seeing towers and cities extend through the concrete landscape is truly inhuman and therefore dehumanizing ... but maybe I am I alone perceive it after all! I am very open to exchange on the perception of each one with respect to their environment, it is always enriching.

2 / The straw sheds ... what are they so uncomfortable to watch? And then aesthetics is still not unique to everyone?
On the other hand from the useful point of view, what can we propose as an alternative?

3 / I do not want to seem aggressive by these words, that said, the reality is that today many homes are built to flatter the visual (although it will depend on the one who appreciates the building because for me, the houses with angles and pointed roofs covered with tiles or slates are rarely my favorite), as you seem to hear it GregconstructFew conventional new homes actually exploit the space on the ground (forms L without floors very current nowadays). And to add that heating the unexploited corners is a real loss of performance, ... that stammering 50 m3 concrete (and the flock that goes with) for the foundations of a new home is pure ventardise, ...; finally this is my opinion and I hope he will not be interpreted as extremist! 8)

What do you think Gregconstruct is what the reality is so far from what I describe?
0 x
Frederic
sod
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Eco shell

by sod » 29/12/07, 18:01

Hello to all of you who talk about the Ecoquilles and thank you.
Thanks especially to Fred Thanron ;-) who animates our site www.pierreverte.com, I say "our site" because I am the partner of François Desombre, the dad of the Ecoquilles! So to come back to Fred, who is a fervent defender of our pretty HLLs, (I'll be careful soon he will take my place as saleswoman, lol!) I wanted to say that it's very encouraging of you to launch the subject so much, to share it, and to try to make things happen, because that's the only way we'll get there! It is time for people (local authorities, institutions directly linked to building permits, etc.) to become aware of and open up to these alternatives so necessary for our planet and of course for ourselves! We really need help getting things done, us and our future customers, because getting the clearances really is an obstacle course!
To respond to a person who participates in trade, our Ecoquille is scalable, we have requests for storage shed and honey, what beautiful projects! Nothing is fixed and fortunately. Come talk about it on our site, François will answer you as soon as he has the time and with great pleasure, there he is on our building site in Fréjus where two of our little wonders end!
Thank you again for your gratitude and your faith in our Ecoquilles, and thank you to Fred for supporting us so much ...
Last edited by sod the 30 / 12 / 07, 10: 12, 1 edited once.
0 x
MartinEcoquille!

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"