What are the keys to a healthy life?

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
mikeyange
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

What are the keys to a healthy life?

by mikeyange » 19/12/07, 16:52

Hello everyone.

we would like to share our lifestyle project.

Live with the minimum vital in harmony with nature and meditation.

Either create an eco-village, or live independently in a yurt, with a vegetable garden a breeding of goats and chickens, using only free and renewable energies.

We are not there to overproduce our site, but it could be used by people like us, or we bring help in our project.

http://lesclefsdunevie.free.fr

feel free to add your comments to improve our site and to bring other information to other people ..

In anticipation of your messages we send you our sincere thanks and best regards
0 x
Gregconstruct
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gregconstruct » 19/12/07, 17:07

I took a look at your site. It's very interesting!
0 x
Every action counts for our planet !!!
mikeyange
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

hello greg

by mikeyange » 19/12/07, 18:50

hello greg

thank you for your visit to our site and your message hoping that it will bring results for us as for those interested.

cordially all
0 x
mikeyange
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by mikeyange » 21/01/08, 22:06

so nobody wants to talk!

we could exchange information!

hello there is someone? : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

to the pleasure of reading you, see you soon
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 21/01/08, 22:59

In addition to pollutants and stressful life, our body is battered by defenses that are often used unconsciously to protect us from the stress that we have sometimes pushed back a long time ago in order to survive. These defenses manifest themselves, among others, by anesthesia behaviors by hyperactivity or various drugs, and tensions in the tissues, especially muscle. In the long run, these behaviors and tensions reduce the immune defenses and damage the tissues, thus contributing to the causes of cancer and other degenerative diseases. Remedy: to focus on oneself (Buddha had understood), to listen to the physical sensations, to let the Unconscious become conscious again so as not to be forced to defend itself.
0 x
mikeyange
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by mikeyange » 22/01/08, 09:46

hello cuicui

Thank you for your message and I have been flying over your subject on forum , it makes chills in the back ...

I more than agree with what you scored:

((Remedy: to focus on oneself (Buddha had understood), to listen to physical sensations, to let the Unconscious become conscious again so as not to be forced to defend itself.))

without seeming crazy, but for me the spirituality of Buddha and ecology go hand in hand ...

Because to live in harmony with nature is first of all to live in harmony with oneself!

modern men always want to go further, to the detriment of their environment, as if they thought they had power over everything, whereas the true power is the universe, it is what makes its men live, this planet , and before or after the human species, nature will resume its rights.

cordially to all and the pleasures of reading you!
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 22/01/08, 12:12

mikeyange wrote:without seeming crazy, but for me the spirituality of Buddha and ecology go hand in hand ... to live in harmony with nature is first of all to live in harmony with oneself

Hello Mikeyange
In addition to stress from the outside world, we are victims of those we carry in ourselves unconsciously.
The problem with the defenses associated with repressed suffering is that the latter is unconscious, and therefore almost inaccessible to our conscious will. Moreover, we do not stop reinforcing the reflex acquired in the past: "to feel = mortal danger".
Fortunately, what was once true is often not true now.
Unfortunately, our subconscious does not know it because it is closed to current news.
The problem can be solved by Buddha's refocusing on himself, which is a technique, not a spirituality.
Of course, Buddhism also has spiritual extensions, but this is not the subject here.
0 x
denis
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by denis » 22/01/08, 14:31

very interesting this site, good stuff, and then it is not too big so we do not mind! : Mrgreen: inevitably there is missing (necessarily)
in my village, there is no sewerage, ceptic pit and drain, which never work long! because clay soil.
there is a lot of unevenness, the project is in progress, apparently it will be a purification station at 10 km (!!!) with pumps of lifting to pass the different levels.
The ecological system by reed treatment will not be retained because the bureaucratic dictatorship does not want that! (DDA, DDE ..) while old pond at the abndons are located just below the village! ; there is 20 years the town had even bought land in anticipation of this project!
What do you think ? pots of wine ?? human bettises ?? and can we fight?
the pest stations are catastrophic in investment in operation and the environmental point of view is not better! right now they are taking out the mud to spread on the crops, in non-permeable soil and the tablecloth and all near below!
I see you coming: the elections ...... : Cheesy: I do not want to go into conflict with some people
0 x
White would not exist without the dark, but anyway!

http://maison-en-paille.blogspot.fr/
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/01/08, 14:38

denis wrote:The ecological system by reed treatment will not be retained because the bureaucratic dictatorship does not want that! (DDA, DDE ..) while old pond at the abndons are located just below the village! ; there is 20 years the town had even bought land in anticipation of this project!
What do you think ? pots of wine ?? human bettises ?? and can we fight?

We have to stop the parano ... there are other reasons! Technological limits including, for example I had heard a day in a show that if we wanted to do for 100% of the waters of Paris, it would take until TROYES ...

On the other hand, for small towns and villages, yes it is possible ... and for individuals as well, but beware of constraints! It is not "easy" ... monitoring a filter garden!
0 x
denis
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by denis » 22/01/08, 16:01

10 -15m2 / hab 700habitants : Arrow: 1hectare: very feasible in rural areas !!
0 x
White would not exist without the dark, but anyway!

http://maison-en-paille.blogspot.fr/