Home window closes: traces pb

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
didnt
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Home window closes: traces pb

by didnt » 16/10/07, 21:11

Hi,
I just had a firm fireplace installed (Philippe fireplace, model 843).
Everything works very well, except that 2 black vertical traces appear very quickly after lighting the fire (barely 1 hour), and quickly become very opaque, even when cleaning the glass every day.
Apart from these traces, the rest of the glass gets dirty normally.
One possible explanation: the 2 vertical traces are located just under the screws at the top of the door frame (which must be used to dismantle the glass). So I suspect there is a leakage problem there, and I tried to tighten the screws, but without success.
Do you have an idea ?
Thank you in advance
Didn't
0 x