October 7 & 8: European scale model show

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
A2E
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

October 7 & 8: European scale model show

by A2E » 27/09/07, 08:34

Hello everybody

I am announcing that on October 7 and 8, the European model fair (ModelExpo) will take place as every year in Neuville du Poitou (about 25 km from Poitiers) the theme of this edition will be "great inventions". on an area of ​​14 hectares and there are about 500 exhibitors, I went there in 2006 where I was able to see and meet several manufacturers of Stirling engines, there were about 15 exhibits in operation and all kinds.
Here is the ModelExpo link:

http://www.modelexpo.net/

Good visit ! : Mrgreen:
0 x