Otarcia - Market research

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
otarcia
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Otarcia - Market research

by otarcia » 15/09/07, 08:54

Hello,

We are a young start up and we would need as much advice as possible to put together our project!

If you have a few minutes (about 5!) To dedicate to us to fill out our little market research form it would do us a great service. You can download it from this page.

If you want to help us more, you can send this form to your friends.

Thanks,

Reynald
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/09/07, 09:03

1) I think you would have more answers if you automate your survey, moreover not everyone has Word ... (me for example)

2) I wonder if you don't have a little error on this page:
http://www.eco-energie.ch/content/blogcategory/30/40/ But I could be wrong.

Standard peak power

for 1 m 2 photovoltaic: 110 to 140 Wp

It's ok but ...

Annual production

for 1 m2 photovoltaic: 90 to 125 kWh

That seems to me rather little (at the level of the panel I hear), that means roughly 1/10 of the time at peak load, but PV also produces when there is no sun.

For example, the power of 1 m2 of solar thermal panel per year is, in Alsace, therefore not far from Switzerland, of 1000 kWh per year. However for thermal, it requires direct radiation to obtain power unlike PV ...

See: https://www.econologie.com/carte-de-fran ... -3137.html

3) Otherwise I love your survey (especially answer c)):

"Liberal Ecology" - Are these two aspirations compatible?
- Yes
- no
- only during electoral period

Liberal ecology = econology in the general sense, right?
0 x
otarcia
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by otarcia » 16/09/07, 18:51

Thank you Christophe for this detailed answer.

Good for the market research format, we thought that an online form would exclude all those who are not comfortable with the "internet tool" ... and this is a significant fraction of the population! On the other hand it is not necessary to have Word to read a .doc, I use Writer from OpenOffice.org.

Regarding the annual production of photovoltaic sensors ... um I have to get back into this business :?

And for the survey ... : Lol: I am quite proud of the answers offered. That said ... despite the few people who answered, it seems that I am not alone in thinking that for the liberal parties (I am speaking of Switzerland) ecology is just an electoral "problem"!

Well there would be a lot to say about it ... maybe an article soon.

Reynald
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 17/09/07, 13:01

Sorry, I think that the PV will still remain for a few years confined to use "where it is too expensive to bring a cable", like measuring station in the middle of the countryside, mountain refuge, etc ...

if I understand your figures correctly:

8000 euros of investment for a production of (at best)
0,65 X 125 KWH, or 81,25 euros per year.

with 2,4 m² of thermal panels (6000 euros maximum, 2500 euros when you're a handyman), we can hope to make its hot water
either save a good thousand KWh, night rate or 300 euros per year.

so 4 times less energy for 1,33 to 3 times the price.

am i wrong ???
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
otarcia
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by otarcia » 15/10/07, 19:17

Hello again to tutti,

Here I finally had an extended weekend, I was able to do some checks on the figures ... Everything is consistent in the values ​​given by our small calculator, ... we had checked the data long enough before putting this stuff online ... but an error quickly happened so I still had a few cold sweats!

Otherwise obviously you shouldn't mix everything. Solar thermal energy is clearly more profitable et financially speaking. But try to operate a TV with hot water : Lol:
Reynald
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 15/10/07, 20:24

in fact, you have to see the energy consumption of an entity (household, business) in a global way.

the goal of the game is to generate a maximum of energy on site to limit nuclear and oil bills, etc. to the maximum.

there is no global solution, but you can combine for example with a small wind turbine: small streams make big rivers

which I also think, in the current state of the artis that it is interesting to reduce the carbon bill of fixed installations in order to conserve oil reserves for mobile applications as long as possible (wow, I feel that I will be made : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: , the ! )
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"