Ecotransport - alternative ecological services

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.

For your regular trips, you use:

You can select 1 option

Consult the results
Cécilia
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Ecotransport - alternative ecological services

by Cécilia » 04/09/07, 22:10

Hello,

I am currently leading an association project aimed at reducing the ecological impact of transport, by proposing suitable alternative solutions.

A site was created to launch the first service, strongly inspired by carpooling: http://www.Ecotransport.fr

I now need your help, in several forms:
- Remarks, advice, suggestions, both in terms of this service and in general. Ideas from other services will be welcome
- Pre-registration on the site if you are likely to use this service
- If you will never use this service, it is useful for me to know why, and the solutions that you would like.
- Finally, making this site known to those around you is important.

As for the cars, I hesitate to buy hybrids to begin with, the all-electrics from Dassault only coming out in 2008: but what do you think? It is a compromise (pollution level) that I find it difficult to make.

Thank you in advance !

--
Cécilia
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"