Ecological Formule1 soon?

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
zac
Pantone engine Researcher

Ecological Formule1 soon?

by zac » 15/04/07, 08:37

0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/04/07, 10:44

Green F1 = F1 ban or absolute ban on using petroleum in any form ... We can always dream ...

: Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
0 x
zac

by zac » 15/04/07, 11:04

I imagine pretty Jean todd or ecclestone joining the circuits by bike or by swimming : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

@+
0 x

Christophe

by Christophe » 15/04/07, 12:31

Swimming? Do you ... are you talking about Monaco?
: Mrgreen:
0 x
zac

by zac » 15/04/07, 21:24

Christophe wrote:Swimming? Do you ... are you talking about Monaco?
: Mrgreen:

For example : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
@+
0 x

bamboo
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bamboo » 16/04/07, 11:19

Christophe wrote:Green F1 = F1 ban or absolute ban on using petroleum in any form ... We can always dream ...

Why not F1 pedal? : Lol:
In fact, I'm not sure it would be better: doping products should not be very ecological ...
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 16/04/07, 14:21

Christophe wrote:Green F1 = F1 ban or absolute ban on using petroleum in any form ... We can always dream ...

By default, I would pretty much agree with that. Especially since I believe that no "sport" swells me as much as F1 : Mrgreen: .
In addition, it is true that if the federation imposes provisions in favor of the efficiency of the engines and / or the emanations of GES, that will have repercussions largely faster than if one waits until the European parliament, necrosed by the lobbies, imposes a measure to builders.
Well, what if it was by F1 that advanced research finally arrived on the pantone ???
Well, for that, the F1 federation would have to impose drastic measures that are far more daring than the mere recovery of kinetic energy when braking ...
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/04/07, 14:30

Targol wrote:By default, I would pretty much agree with that. Especially since I believe that no "sport" swells me as much as F1 : Mrgreen:

Not even Golf or chess? : Mrgreen:

Targol wrote:Well, what if it was by F1 that advanced research finally arrived on the pantone ???

Uh ... I no longer believe in Santa Claus and you?
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 16/04/07, 15:35

Christophe wrote:
Targol wrote:By default, I would pretty much agree with that. Especially since I believe that no "sport" swells me as much as F1 : Mrgreen:

Not even Golf or chess? : Mrgreen:

golf, at least we see greenery.
As for chess, I have rarely seen it on TV.
otherwise, in good "telegenic", there is poker on direct8 (TNT), I have never watched, but nothing that the concept moves me to the highest point : Lol:

Christophe wrote:
Targol wrote:Well, what if it was by F1 that advanced research finally arrived on the pantone ???

Uh ... I no longer believe in Santa Claus and you?

Of course not, hence my reservations from the previous message.
In my opinion, they will put in place three poor rules to limit the consumption of their supersonic merdasses to 2000litres / 100Km history that we let them continue to pollute in circles.
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
Flytox

by Flytox » 16/04/07, 23:54

Bonjour à tous

Targol wrote:In my opinion, they will put in place three poor rules to limit the consumption of their supersonic merdasses to 2000litres / 100Km history that we let them continue to pollute in circles.

This show (F1) does not please everyone, it smells like the orgy of waste all over the place ... it's one thing, but in terms of mechanics you miss a splendor ...

Find me, to compare what is comparable to other engines which have a specific consumption in gr / horse / hour better? Out of the Echo Marathon Shell you're going to have a hard time!

A better power-to-weight ratio? They are equal with aeronautical turbines.

I had the chance to touch some parts of the F1 engine, the Matra cylinder head, the Peugeot piston, the Renault timing gear (Mécachrome). When you love beautiful mechanics, these are parts that are really out of the ordinary.

Econologiquement yours.
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"