Presentation of fabiennet: micro-hydraulic project

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
fabiennet
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Presentation of fabiennet: micro-hydraulic project

by fabiennet » 08/04/07, 14:58

First of all hello to all members.
I am 39 years old and my husband 43 and live in the mountains in 06.
Like all the members, I think it is high time to do something for the environment and like all of us who have children, WHAT WILL WE LEAVE?
When I think of my youngest son who is 6 years old !!!!!!!!!!!
I was looking for a full site, and I think I found it.
Given the proximity of a torrent next to our barn, we will manufacture our electricity.
Being new to this your advice and opinions will be very useful
We thank you in advance.
Thank you, Fabienne
0 x
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 08/04/07, 21:04

Hello welcome to this forum.

Your message being more of a presentation, I put it in the 'conviviality' space.

I invite you to browse the forum you will surely find food for thought as well as a lot of links to relevant information. I am thinking, among other things, of speeches by Bucheron on this subject.

Here, good reading, you will see, there is a lot to learn ...
0 x
[MODO Mode = ON]
Zieuter but do not think less ...
Peugeot Ion (VE), KIA Optime PHEV, VAE, no electric motorcycle yet...
pollux
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by pollux » 09/04/07, 03:12

Hello,

welcome to the new ones !!

here is an article very well done on a miniature hydroelectric installation.

http://www.moreau-fr.net/proto/turbine/index.html

you may have already read it, but if not, this page will no doubt help you a lot. There is everything you need. calculations, a tutorial, and even where to find a pelton wheel ...

good luck with this project.
0 x
criticism is necessary, but the invention is vital because in any invention there is a criticism of the convention ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/04/07, 10:53

former oceanic wrote:I invite you to browse the forum you will surely find food for thought as well as a lot of links to relevant information. I am thinking, among other things, of speeches by Bucheron on this subject.

Here, good reading, you will see, there is a lot to learn ...

Glad to see you again here oceano ... it was a "yawn" as they say!

As for the information already present, indeed, we have already discussed it a lot, see (in other):

https://www.econologie.com/forums/construire ... t2820.html

For Pollux, thank you for the reminder (we had already presented it but or ??) of this very good site :)
0 x