Join us. Put stuff!

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Capt_Maloche

Join us. Put stuff!

by Capt_Maloche » 21/03/07, 22:09

I love !!

to see until the end!

HERE
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/03/07, 22:17

I just read your "spam" and saw the site ...

Is this a plugin for Burnout?
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 21/03/07, 22:23

here it is, our captain returns to religion!

where did your carpe diem, carpe horem go?
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 21/03/07, 23:07

I have enough Carpé Diemé and horamé besides, I return to the source of pleasure Image

Otherwise, yes, it's the announcement of a new game, it's the concept of presentation that kicks me

It's totally irrelevant ... but so good :D
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"