Big blow blues ...

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/05/03, 13:45

Here, I take this moment of big blues and observing our world, social and economic but also moral, to try to find a little courage among you.

Indeed, I wonder more and more if all that one is doing is not lost sorrow .... all our efforts are reduced to nothing by the interests of the powers of this world .... and in this period investments in renewable energy have been melting since the easy victory of the americans in iraq .... (since it is still a lot more lucrative to invest in fossil energies) ... the governments, whatever they say, are in the boots of industrialists and their respective sustainable development program passes well after the economic interests of the country. Sustainable development is on the rise? MY ASS! In the newspapers, not at the bankers! Investment amounts of fuel cells represent less than 1% of automotive research..While we do not stop to talk about it in newspapers ... OR IS THE PROBLEM?

Should the interest of 1% of the world population pass before the survival of the other 99%? (and tens of thousands of men who are still supposed to tread our Earth)

Are we the only few people who understand this?

It would seem that since, by observing my particular environment, I see that their behavior is exactly the same ... most of these people have no awareness of the global catastrophe we are facing. But it is true that many of them have much more immediate problems and are not aware of the solutions that could exist.

Much worse, I often go for someone too virulent and happens to put me back most people who remain incredulous to my words ... but pkoi do not care much? I could rephrase: pkoi I have this flame deep inside me who says to me "Fight you, it's worth it!"

Reassure me ! Am I wrong? Do we arrive too late (or too early?)?
If so, my "fight" will stop here.
0 x
Misterloxo
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Misterloxo » 07/05/03, 12:11

Hold the barbell!

Questions like that, we all ask and we all go through periods of euphoria and blues. Up and down ;-)
Highly humanistic thoughts and misanthropic thoughts, altruistic thoughts and selfish thoughts, heroic and courageous thoughts and vile thoughts ...

The essential thing is to do what we believe to be right and good so as not to regret the last sigh and so much worse if we are not understood by our peers and our contemporaries. We will have tried to do well for all: the earth, us, the others

But whether or not we see changes personally is not too serious because one thing is sure they will happen sooner or later as more and more people are interested. It's a bit like nuclear, you have to reach a certain "critical mass" before the reaction is self-sustaining.

Good go! On this A + B)
0 x
Learning disobedience is a long process. It takes a lifetime to reach perfection. "Maurice Rajsfus
To think is to say no. "Alain, philosopher
Christophe

Re: Close the blues ...

by Christophe » 10/02/16, 20:14

Funny about 2003 ... very early on forum... I wonder what has changed in almost 13 years !!

ps: and here I am the absolute record of the biggest subject digging : Cheesy:
1 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 10/02/16, 20:37

I assure you the future will be worse ... with the development of NICTs, we should see an increasing growth of issues in our societies ... :P
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/02/16, 20:51

Oh yes, I am reassured!

I think that humanity had precisely a window (10 years) where NICT could have changed things globally (they were successful on some points anyway) ... I'm talking about the beginning of the net which was very rich in creativity and originality ... After facebook appeared : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
0 x
Grelinette
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Grelinette » 10/02/16, 23:24

My blues is that most of the human-caused environmental destruction problems that we are concerned about today have already been reported a long time ago. For example, in 1977 Commander Cousteau sounded the alert on the pollution of the seas, especially the Mediterranean ( http://www.ina.fr/video/RAC00005825 ) and conferences were already organized to react ... (Edit: pfoouu ... already in 1973 pollution of the Mediterranean scared and international conferences were organized in Beyrout: https://www.ina.fr/video/CAF94081302 )

Today, when I try to educate my children about respect for the environment, I wonder if I should not also prepare them to accept the fact that their future will probably be much more difficult. We live in the countryside and we have the chance to observe all kinds of animals ... but I think that probably from here 30 or 40 years to come, maybe before, all this will have partly disappeared as a gone a lot of the wildlife that I knew when I was a kid ...
0 x
Project of the horse-drawn-hybrid - The project econology
"The search for progress does not exclude the love of tradition"
Grelinette
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Grelinette » 10/02/16, 23:34

This video is really to watch to become aware of the inertia and sterility of conferences: https://www.ina.fr/video/CAF94081302
Everything is there, besides it's picturesque, in black and white ... ha nostalgia when you hold us!
0 x
Project of the horse-drawn-hybrid - The project econology
"The search for progress does not exclude the love of tradition"
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 11/02/16, 01:10

it's the difference between econology and other forum kind futura science!

on futura the digging is very badly seen ... on econology one is pleased with the record which shows that you are right before the others!

is the world moving in the right direction? in some period of history people who worked for the general interest were respected ... now it is often the cult of financial profit and egoism: the one who wants to do well passes for a ..

to value the competance and the good will it takes a good system of education ... alas I find that the quality of education in France decreases ... so the situation is deteriorating ... is what the internet is a solution to correct the shot? I hope so but it is not won
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 11/02/16, 16:10

Chatelot 16 said:

alas I find that the quality of education in France is declining

My poor friend ! You should come to Belgium! And what does spelling reform mean?
Teaching has big competitors: TV, internet, sms, friends, etc ...
and especially the attention span of children has decreased (or would it be the ability of teachers to manage it?)

Personally, I am still courses (web site creation and last year, networks). How awful !
The class is polluted by the noise of the machines, the server (last year it was 3 racks of 2 m high in the back of the class)
The teacher shows little things on white screen and is necessarily absorbed by his own screen.
Well, of course, in creating websites, we try right now and we have to show examples, but I do not say
the effort of adaptation hearing / near vision / far vision (I have 61 years : Cry: )
I regret the picture and especially I think that teachers (at least in Belgium) have quickly abandoned the notebook. When we
scratched, the material came back alone, with the spelling as a bonus.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be