Give instead to throw!

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.

What do you think ?

You can select 1 option

Consult the results
maziere00

Give instead to throw!

by maziere00 » 14/03/07, 18:19

You have objects, furniture, appliances that you do not know what to do but are still in working order and could bring happiness to many of your fellow citizens.

Do not throw away!

Give them!

Register your ad on the site!

Simply register, fill in the form correctly and you will be contacted soon to make a happy one!

It's simple, fast ecological!

Grant Grant - Home

If it's too much ad, shoot me!

I created this site so that everyone is useful and give happiness to all!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/03/07, 18:40

I recently asked myself the question of "what to do" with still functional appliances that duplicate work ... for example when you buy a new, more efficient appliance.

Emmaus is a solution but this association is far from everywhere ... Your idea is not bad at all (but there is still work to put it in place) ... It remains to be seen who will take charge of shipping?

For a fridge I can not imagine the cost ... :|
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 14/03/07, 20:14

Your idea seems very good.
However, to be really efficient, I think you should mix up the "search" and "advanced search" pages so that you can search the advanced search fields and the text search at the same time.

Now, let me congratulate you for having got the idea and for making it a reality. 8)

PS It's nice of you to put a link to econologie.com in your menu :D
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 14/03/07, 21:51

Congratulations maziere00 for this initiative that I find also excellent and that has already existed for a long time with our German neighbors. Why ? because if they want to get rid of something cumbersome that they do not want anymore, they have to pay individually the removal to the dump. So rather than pay, they prefer to give.
And then our society throws so much that it would be good to develop this parallel "economy", like the Quebec "recycling plants".
On the other hand, I would find it judicious to be able to select a geographical criterion to avoid the transport costs and the transport all the way to the maximum. This is also the ecology. That donated items depart within a reasonable kilometric perimeter.
0 x
zac
Pantone engine Researcher

by zac » 14/03/07, 22:48

hi and welcome to the forum

I give since always I never throw something of usable, sometimes one gives me also (not good for the bisness).
apart from my motherboard and my proccessor any what is at home is either recuperation or donations, except for the dodo of course :P :P :P

There is still a lot to do and a lot of people in need would be happy to get an old TV or other oven.

@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
Other

by Other » 14/03/07, 23:19

Hello,
It has been for many years that this organization exists here in my city he calls it (the workshop of the unemployed),
people call to get rid of old furniture or household item it works a group of young people who repackage or put in good service and it is resold at very low prices to the disadvantaged.
Often it is difficult heavy items out of the house, it moves they have a camoin and people to handle Freezer
cooker, washing machine ect ..
they have a local big enough to display their equipment and people come to buy, it's not a profit group, the money is collected to help the organization function
who occasionally receives small government grants ... This is a kind of stepping stone for young people who can not find work and there is a certain turnover

Andre
0 x
maziere00

by maziere00 » 15/03/07, 09:28

I will start with a collective thank you for your support that goes straight to my heart !!!

Thank you

Still to see who will pay the shipping costs?

It will be the plaintiff of course but for large objects, I prefer the removal on the spot!

However, to be really efficient, I think you should mix up the "search" and "advanced search" pages so that you can search the advanced search fields and the text search at the same time.

I ask the postereurs to specify the city and the zip code to find their way.

The site is under Joomla so I will inquire for an addon or I will see if it is possible with exalead!

Thank you very much, an additional link is great for SEO. : Cheesy:

On the other hand, I would find it judicious to be able to select a geographical criterion to avoid the transport costs and the transport all the way to the maximum. This is also the ecology. That donated items depart within a reasonable kilometric perimeter.
:D

zac, you are a recuperator like me. :D

André, this kind of initiative is excellent but unfortunately, there is not everywhere!
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 15/03/07, 21:20

Congratulations maziere00! It's been a long time since I dreamed, but did not know how to make it happen. The Net is ideal for these exchanges of information between applicants and donors.
See you soon on your site!
0 x
maziere00

by maziere00 » 16/03/07, 07:06

Thank you and see you soon!
0 x
PITMIX

by PITMIX » 16/03/07, 07:40

Hello
I always give what I can give.
But I admit to having trouble separating myself from objects even when they are duplicated.
Before I put the stuff on the sidewalk, everything disappeared in the day. Now it's forbidden in my town, so I drop it at emmaüs near my home.
In any case I prefer that it benefits someone who needs it rather than it goes to the dump.
0 x