Communicating eco-citizenship

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Jean-Phi
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Communicating eco-citizenship

by Jean-Phi » 13/01/07, 12:44

Hello all,

New on this forum, I wanted to offer you some communication contributions. Indeed, we find it very difficult to take people who are not pro-active with us.

There are several reasons for this. We are very often sad and angry about this subject, oh so sensitive. For example, the Challenge for the Earth, strong of 500.000 signatories a few months ago, relaunched us to do "1 + 1 = 1.000.000", that is to say that each signatory brings back at least one more. Result today: 600.000 signatures despite a major campaign.

On the other hand, the communication of Sustainable Development is never very enthusiastic. Another example, the same Nicolas Hulot, who does not lack visibility, for the launch of the same Défi pour la Terre collected 300.000 signatures from June 2006 to September 2006 while over the same period the privatization of GDF attracted More than 2,5 , XNUMX million small carriers.

The cause is common to both examples: The cultural problem that we have to talk about personal satisfaction when we talk about ecology or citizenship. Basically we ask the population to change their behavior for the planet or for our great grandchildren with NO compensation for pleasure and especially with containers of guilt and constraints.

This modesty deprives communication of the least efficiency. It does not advance.

You will scream, but if the communication of the SD was modeled on that of Coca Cola, we would be much more numerous. Coca only communicates about pleasure and it works well for them.

You are going at this stage, if you are still there, to ask me what pleasure can we talk about with ecology.

I'm talking about the pleasure that we can all experience if we allow ourselves, of course, when we are in harmony with our civic values. I promise it exists, I studied it closely.
To please, please. It is true with others, but also with Nature.

In practice, this can mean for all of you that if you allow yourself to express this citizen pleasure, you will be able to regard those around you as so many people who are not as lucky as you are to experience this pleasure. From becoming a supplier, there is only one step. Do it!

If you are interested, I would like to go further in this oblique focal length of the DD.

From experience, the first reaction is always surprising. It takes a little time to be digested.

Give yourself that chance.

Good WE to you.

Jean-Phi
Last edited by Jean-Phi the 13 / 01 / 07, 13: 34, 1 edited once.
0 x
There is no shame in expressing oneself around oneself, his personal satisfaction at living his eco-citizenship ...
Pyvesd
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Pyvesd » 13/01/07, 13:12

+1

I start to feel this when I go out with my recumbent bike in Bdx. All the exclamations it arouses ... and I never reject someone who takes the step to ask me questions about the pkoi of the how of this thing : Idea:
If we talk about our pleasure, we will manage to arouse envy and by that the triggering factor ki would lead the rest ...

good week-end
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"