10 000 members!

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

10 000 members!

by Christophe » 05/01/07, 14:23

Yesterday in the day, we crossed the barrier symbolic of 10 000 members registered on the site!

A big thank you to everyone for your interest in econology but especially to regulars forums!

:):)
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 05/01/07, 14:41

The ecology that goes up, which goes up ... bravo Toff, as long as it lasts

Fortunately we are not all "super active" otherwise I would have trouble keeping up :D
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/01/07, 14:51

You climb it goes up and without (big) outside help! :)

As for following ... you're stronger than me ... I'm already struggling here ... : Cheesy:
0 x
Superform
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Superform » 05/01/07, 15:12

Congratulations for this threshold crossed!

And thank you to all the active members, who share with us their results ...

I really have a place to tinker ...

In the meantime, I take what you give me ...

Thanks again ! : Mrgreen:
0 x
PED
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by PED » 02/04/07, 10:19

Hello,

I do not know if there are 10 000 members also on the forumbut I understand why there is no subject proposed to introduce themselves! This is my first message here ... Already I send you my congratulations!

You will probably not mind if I put the forum linked to my site, page of forum... I know that my bias towards ecology is original and not necessarily obvious at first ...

I discover econology and I find it very interesting because it corresponds to what I try to do in my daily life to reduce my impact of French on the planet ...

The term is not known and difficult to learn (directly and automatically without having to think about it) even when we know the two words that make up the neologism ...

Do you often use the expression "ecological economy"? Do you often talk about the ecology of the economy? I am sure that these two rarely used words one after the other would help to send the message more quickly. I know, it is more in my strings that the technique, all that concerns learning, and it is recommended to use the definition of a word before entering the new word in the vocabulary.
0 x
Francoise.
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 02/04/07, 10:43

DALC wrote:Hello,

Hi Françoise, and welcome to Econology : Mrgreen:
DALC wrote:I do not know if there are 10 000 members also on the forumbut I understand why there is no subject proposed to introduce themselves!

You're absolutely right, I think it's a shortcoming that we will not be long in filling.

DALC wrote:You will probably not mind if I put the forum linked to my site, page of forum... I know that my bias towards ecology is original and not necessarily obvious at first ...

As long as your site does not advocate the immoderate love of 4x4 or air travel, that's fine. Preach the love of dogs, it seems to me a lot :D
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
louphil
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by louphil » 05/10/07, 17:34

Whaou, 10 000 registered! ??? I suspected that we were many, but not so much ...
Congratulations Econology ...
0 x
http://wunic.fr

This is because the speed of light is greater than that of sound,
Some have the brilliant air before the air con ....:D :D :D
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/10/07, 17:40

Ben is 10 000 registered to the Mailling List yes.

But since the creation of this topic I have cleaned the expired emails (more than 3000), which has reduced the number and currently there is precisely 10 117 inscribed ....

For the forum they are indicated at the bottom of the 1ere page:

Our members have posted a total of 51303 messages. We have 4485 registered members.
0 x