Energy, Demography and Climate Conference, Marchienne-au-Pont

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
mdelatte
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Energy, Demography and Climate Conference, Marchienne-au-Pont

by mdelatte » 03/01/07, 13:49

In order to start the year off right, I suggest you come and attend the Conference - Debate:

"Energy, Demography and Climate": when and how to act to avoid an economic, social and environmental disaster?

The goal will be to quickly explain the state of the situation concerning energy consumption in Belgium and in the world, the evolution of greenhouse gas emissions, demography to make the observation that the time is right to action, collective and individual. I will spend a lot of time on the concrete proposals that everyone can implement today and will answer your questions, which I already hope will be numerous.

Free admission, come many.

15/01/2007 at 19:30 p.m.

at the House for Associations
Route de Mons 80 (entrance by rue Gué Gobeau)
in Marchienne-au-Pont, Belgium

Information (Achiel Simoen): 071 51 25 50 and www.mpa80.be
0 x
Michael Delatte
www.widearctic.be