Research documentation on detergent pollution

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Stef1999

Research documentation on detergent pollution

by Stef1999 » 24/12/06, 12:36

Hello,
For the purposes of the novel that I am writing, I would need rather technical information as well as your suggestions.
Voila:
my main character is the owner of an industrial detergent factory. It is a polluter who rejects his waste in a river.
Following an awareness, he decides to change and to make sure that he no longer pollutes.
1: Can we make chemical detergents without polluting at all?
2: What kind of plant, process or "machine" is needed to minimize pollution in this kind of chemical industry.
3: What are the dangers (for fauna and flora among others) of discharging chemical waste into the water.

Please answer one or all of his questions.
Stephane
0 x