Nofy back?

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
nofy
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Nofy back?

by nofy » 28/10/06, 22:14

Good evening everyone,
I have not intervened for quite a long time on this forum, simply because some people "politicize" it a little too much for my liking, and others have double-ball criticism really easy. Be aware that my HUGE show-off 4X4 ​​is now practically finished and that real tests will be carried out at the beginning of the year and can be communicated by private e-mail. I managed to meet people who are really active in the field, with whom I have real exchanges, without losing all our energy in endless blahs and especially without any jealousy coming to break our good atmosphere, despite our differences. social: this is called tolerance and intelligence ... forum will come back to a real forum of "pantonizers", I will be really happy to join him again.
NOFY (the dream ...)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/10/06, 10:44

Uh ... I don't really remember that there was a conflict between you and other members ... who are you targeting? : Cheesy: In any case personally I never noticed anything ...
0 x
PITMIX
Pantone engine Researcher

by PITMIX » 29/10/06, 18:35

Hi nofy
Heck !! I deleted a message yesterday that I sent you several months ago and that you had never read. : Cry:
Econology is not just forum of Pantonizer you should not be mistaken.
I too had the impression of having the flap folded down, at certain times when I left my subject.
Stay focused on your idea and show us what you do beautiful.
Believe me, the people who are interested will always be there.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/10/06, 19:01

PITMIX wrote:Believe me, the people who are interested will always be there.

+1 but not necessarily as participants ... and it's a shame ... for them ...
0 x
nofy
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

This is confirmed !!

by nofy » 06/12/06, 22:16

Good evening everyone,

That's it, the campaign of leftists is in full swing, the anti Sarko is at its bottom, the easy and faked videos are there, the reflections are blowing .... And Christophe is like a fish in the water in this site which could have a completely different orientation ... Too bad !!
Nofy no longer dreams
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 07/12/06, 10:54

What are you looking for exactly?

It's funny this way of talking about yourself in the 3rd person, it reminds me of someone, but who? : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
nofy
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by nofy » 07/12/06, 23:30

Good evening Bucheron,
I'm looking for, or rather I was looking for a forum working on the pantone and the different approaches to avoid polluting our planet, which I partially found here with some people from the forum who really get involved, with ideas that are sometimes wacky but respectable, who want to advance the "shmilblic". Moreover, I continue to follow their work, but without intervening. What I find regrettable is this pollution that some maintain around this forum, by politicizing who better, with a leader who calls himself a "moderator" !! ..., and this without respecting the freedom of thought of others. This is why, and I am sure that I am not the only one, I have stopped communicating on the evolution of my small works in progress ... I confirm that I am not the type to take information and not to communicate mine, but only by private e-mails. I do not come on a forum "so-called logical economy" to undergo indoctrination, there are some who are specialized in the genre. You may notice that I speak in the first person, but I just didn't sign my last message Nofy the dream, but Nofy no longer dreams ... Nofy in another language translating to dream.
Good night Bucheron and tranquility to us.
[/at]
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 08/12/06, 09:31

nofy wrote:Good evening Bucheron,
[...] What I find regrettable, it is this pollution which some maintain around this forum, politicizing who better,
[...] I don't come on a forum "so-called logical economy" to undergo indoctrination, there are some who are specialized in the genre. [...]
Hello,
If you come, as you specify, to discuss the Pantone and only Pantone (pity not to open your mind to other things, moreover, but it's your right ...), why the hell do you pay attention to "so-called polluting political drifts" : Shock: :?:

Un forum is an open space, we find what we want to look for there ...

When you say that the Forum could have a completely different orientation, after having evoked in very precise and very pejorative terms mockery against someone who is not especially a model in the harmonious relations between men and in their environment, it is Are you the one who introduces a political dimension to this discussion space ...

Don't come and criticize and do the same thing, it doesn't make sense! :frown:
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
nofy
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

The art of understanding .........

by nofy » 08/12/06, 19:03

Hi Bucheron,
If it is me who politicizes with my few small interventions, ok, no problemo, no comment, no big bar ........................
Nofy
0 x
PITMIX

by PITMIX » 08/12/06, 20:52

Hi nofy
What happened just before you were gone?
I understand that certain things annoy you but why pay attention to it in this case?
I have the impression that you have accounts to settle ...
However, it does not seem to me that you entered into conflict with other members at the time.
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"