Small mushroom picking and a great catch!

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

Small mushroom picking and a great catch!

by Christophe » 27/08/06, 20:56

To clear my head of the stress of migration and let go of the PC a bit, we went to pick up some mushrooms and came across the following beast (300 m from the house):

The beast is 1710 g as shown in the photo but is inedible because too old (given the size) and full of worms.

So we put it back near the corner where we found it so that it would be full of little big boletes!
Last edited by Christophe the 10 / 12 / 14, 13: 11, 4 edited once.
0 x
Rulian
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Rulian » 27/08/06, 21:46

Walk for photos : Cry:

I tried a mushroom outing, but it didn't give much. I do not yet know the corners in my Normandy and obviously it was still a bit early ... but it is only part discount! Out of the question that I'm not bringing back lots of fields this year :P
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 27/08/06, 22:18

leakage side of the stress of migration, it is missed, the links do not work :D

Bon appétit anyway, be careful!
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/08/06, 22:46

The links only work with certain connections (including mine) ... don't worry this will be resolved with the end of the configuration of the new server ... tomorrow or after tomorrow ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/08/06, 23:23

Here are photos of the complete harvest made in + or - 1 hour:

Last edited by Christophe the 10 / 12 / 14, 13: 10, 1 edited once.
0 x
Bibiphoque
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Bibiphoque » 28/08/06, 11:16

Hello,
Cool the big Bordeau porcini mushroom !! : Cheesy: : Mrgreen: Too bad not to have passed a day or two earlier, because it is quite open ...
And the mushrooms too, it's very good yum yum !!

By cons, those of the family of rough or orange boletes, it's not terrible, finally, my nephews prefer them to porcini, as what all tastes are in nature ...

Not found chanterelles? : Shock:
(Just because I have crayfish to go with the chanterelles : Mrgreen: )
Where is it exactly ??? : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

@+
0 x
This is not because we always said that it is impossible that we should not try :)
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 28/08/06, 11:25

For me, the photos work well.

It also allowed me to see your head Christophe. At least if it's you who poses proudly in front of your catch on the 1st photo.
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/08/06, 13:36

Targol wrote:It also allowed me to see your head Christophe. At least if it's you who poses proudly in front of your catch on the 1st photo.

Yes it's me (who else?) ... it was I think my first moment of relaxation and smiling since Thursday noon ... :frown:
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 28/08/06, 14:10

Christophe wrote:Yes it's me (who else?) ...

Well, I don't know, anyone, a neighbor, a friend who came to get the mushrooms with you ...

Christophe wrote:I think it was my first moment of relaxation and smiling since Thursday noon ... :frown:

Come on, damn it, you've had the hardest part of this crisis. In any case, I missed you and your site. If I love it, it can console you afterwards ...
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 28/08/06, 17:54

Glad to see your face, Christophe!
Brought back yesterday (to two) from the forest behind my house, three baskets overflowing with burgundy porcini mushrooms and red-footed boletus. A great year! On the other hand, my tomatoes sown lovingly this winter, raised in a bowl, transplanted in the ground and then watered like a convict during the heat wave, make the mouth ... We can not have everything.
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"