Bullshit record beaten !!!

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Bullshit record beaten !!!

by Targol » 23/08/06, 13:00

NOMECOURT (AFP) - Four hundred and sixty three tractors harnessed to plows broke a French record on Sunday by simultaneously plowing the same plot at Nomécourt (Haute-Marne).

The 463 tractors simultaneously plowed a 40 hectare field, said Mickaël Masselot, spokesperson for the Young Farmers of Haute-Marne, organizers of the event which gathered thousands of curious people, almost 20.000 according to the organizers.

The previous record for simultaneous plowing of plots had been held by the Somme department since 2005 (284 hitches).

A bailiff was present to officially record the record, said the organizers.

From the site lelombrik

When global warming becomes really worrying, this kind of manifestation amounts to saying: "my planet, I don't care" : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil:

In addition, I bet not a single one drove the HVB.
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
Christophe

Re: Record of bullshit beaten !!!

by Christophe » 23/08/06, 13:15

Targol wrote:When global warming becomes really worrying, this kind of manifestation amounts to saying: "my planet, I don't care" : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil:

Well no pkoi? Do not stop there otherwise you go crazy ... in this case the field was plowed so it was useful ... : Cheesy:

What would you think of motor sports in this case?
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 23/08/06, 13:32

Christophe wrote:What would you think of motor sports in this case?

Do you want a frank answer?
Here is one that will not please everyone: it is a selfish manifestation of companies stuffed with cash and which consists in making the technical apology for speed and power and the human apology for aggressiveness and of the competition.

Personally, at the technical level, I prefer sobriety and the quest for non-pollution, at the human level, solidarity and mutual aid.

Should not invite me !!!
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/08/06, 13:39

Targol wrote:Should not invite me !!!

I expected such an answer but that you want everything you need to make a world ... then sometimes (extremely rarely however ... although on a motorcycle it is quite common) there is a transfer of technology from the competition to the commercial market ...
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 23/08/06, 13:43

When I juxtapose motor sports and this kind of AFP dispatch (from the same website), I gasp.

SYDNEY (AFP) - Australian and New Zealand scientists on Friday announced the launch of a multi-million dollar study to reduce flatulence in cows, believed to be a cause of global warming.

"We want energy efficient cows. We are working on digestion efficiency," said Dieter Adam, manager of the New Zealand-based Society for Livestock Improvement and partner of the "Biotechnology Partnership Fund Australia-New Zealand. "

"Scientific evidence indicates that if cows are more efficient at producing milk, they produce less methane," a gas believed to be one of the causes of the greenhouse effect, added Adam.

The research will in particular help farmers to select the most efficient cattle species for milk production, he said.

In 2003, the New Zealand government attempted to charge farmers a methane tax, claiming that their animals were responsible for more than half of the country's greenhouse gases.

But the "farts tax" had been dropped following strong protests from farmers.

On the one hand, we waste tons of fossil fuel and we swing tons of CO2 into the atmosphere so that flywheels can fly up in the air, on the other hand, we would like to put a cap on the bottom of the cows to keep them from fishing : Shock: : Shock: : Shock:

We walk on the head, there !!!!
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 23/08/06, 13:50

Christophe wrote:I expected such an answer but that you want everything you need to make a world ... then sometimes (extremely rarely however ... although on a motorcycle it is quite common) there is a transfer of technology from the competition to the commercial market ...

I agree with the idea of ​​the transfer of techno and, moreover, as you expected this type of response from me (proof that you have well understood the Targol :D ), I expected this argument (not necessarily on your part, moreover, it is an argument "club" for those who want to justify this kind of demonstrations).

Techno transfer, yes, but which technos?
certainly not anti-pollution techs or aimed at sobriety?

Unless you know more about it than I do (which I don't doubt), it seems to me that the transfers would rather be geared towards more speed for "ordinary" vehicles.
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 23/08/06, 22:59

bof ... they had fun and useful in addition!
they did not pollute more than all these Belgians or English who walking all summer on our roads!
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
denis
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by denis » 23/08/06, 23:36

for many who love calculations : Cheesy: : better plowed 1 hour with 100 tractors or 100 h with 1 tractor?
0 x
denis
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by denis » 23/08/06, 23:37

reply :
100H with a tractor !!

with pantone and of course sunflower! : Cheesy:
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 23/08/06, 23:41

100 H with a tractor, so we are sure not to be annoyed!

And at the calculation level: just to come on the dove, we will always pollute less with 1 trator which will go to make its 100H than 100 tractors which will move for 1H!
Capito pepito? !! : Cheesy:
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"