Party Trouble

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
freddau
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Party Trouble

by freddau » 21/07/06, 12:11

To avoid taking up space on Iter vs Z.
I hope that trouble party is still there.

trouble_fete wrote:
mezigue wrote:Enhanced version of the original publication on Agoravox.com

Megajoule wants to make fusion with laser shot in 2010. It is supposed to test our atomic weapon without explosion. It may be a good idea with the old technology, but which soldier will want to rely on a new technology weapon that has not been tried in real life? Anyway, the race is launched, it will have to do it. Exit therefore Megajoule. On the other hand, one must rub one's hands at the small Gramat Military Experimental Center, in the Lot: Sandia's experience has no mystery for them. They must already be trying to do it again but, hush, it's secret we tell you.

Eric Muller

The raw info: http://www.sandia.gov/news/resources/re ... utput.html[/ quote

first of all hello everyone, I'm new I just registered on this forum that I did not know !

then the quote is to say that there is error on all the line, the center of Gramat is dead ... I just saw it first of all on the site of JPP here:
http://www.jp-petit.com/Presse/la_grande_epoque.htm

then by myself via google, there is a moment of that ...

Anyway in France, we never succeed, it's sad but it's like that ...
we have to face the facts, the USA succeeds everything, and "the remains of the world" nothing ...
even in ecological matters the USA will quickly get ahead of us, they have projects already very advanced with the solar (with lenilles of Fresnel) and in all the fields they outclass us and we will always be outclassed ...
is it simply because of their irratrapable technological advance for us? to the fact that their country is big ?? I do not know, but the fact is there, they are more powerful and more advanced than us in all areas of technology .... (the limit is maybe not worse than they are the only ones at world to be so advanced, it stabilizes the world a minimum because they play somehow the role of policeman ... even if we sometimes wonder if they really want stability)
here it is my 1er post on this forum ! I hope it will be less violent than on others forum that I left because of characters who do not take for me ** e ...

so my post is how objectively and subjectively? : p

I like the word irratrapable which is a little nonsense. Nothing is irratrapable.

Besides the minitel was a good example, it is well developed in France long before the net .. in any case there was advance on the part of France in the field of the general public.

The burst, one of the best birds there is, is unable to sell for political reasons. Bush personally intervened in South Korea, in Taiwan I believe. etc ......

The American bomb: developed with German scientists.

in short it is not worth continuing to compare anything.

Then, to rely on hypothetical technological solutions for the future, is it really the right way, playing poker ???
0 x
lusitano
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

trouble party

by lusitano » 21/07/06, 14:02

Hello everyone ,
We must never forget this before saying that the USA is or could be the policemen of the WORLD.
First of all the greatest Genocide the greatest cultural destruction which continues to this day (Indian people).
All these conflicts of yesterday (vietnam, angola, ussr, iraq) those which emerge (lebanon and very soon iran, ... And tomorrow maybe europe !!. Who will have the courage to name the only culprits ????.
the gendarmes of the WORLD or the greatest DICTATORS OF THE PLANET.
With the money buys everything, especially the gray matter they can be ahead !!!!!!
That said, I still hope that one day the big blue will see these children
more united and more united and respectful of everything it offers us.
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 21/07/06, 16:40

Hello
You don't have to put a whole population in the same bag
especially at the election we know that it was tight in the USA
so many people think differently, they also demonstrate against wars so we shouldn't say the USA but rather the American administration. I know many from Vermont and Maine, they make the effort to speak in broken French while those from Ontario are more English than those from England.
We realize that they are not always in agreement with the actions of their government, but they have their national pride, their flags, and that is normal, when we criticize their country it shocks.
When at Trouble fête, a person who does not want to identify the place where he comes from, that corresponds to his nickname, he lights the lights and watches, the reactions, it looks more like a person who works for a company (survey) to test the forums.
It reminds me of the film (Paris is burning it) where a recruiter was collecting potential resistant junes to liquidate them in a career.
There is a lot of organization that compiles data on all the individuals and it feeds notably the personnel directors of the companies, trying to make you engaged in a big industry, if you have tendencies or that your father was a trade unionist, or that you have a criminal record, or that you took part in a demonstration or that you have an ecological inclination, ect .. a lot of details are available at these offices, they even know if you read the newspapers on the left.
I know you will tell me in France it's illegal, here too,
For these people it becomes illegal when they get caught ..
However in the company where I worked all the telephone conversations which enter and which leave the factory are recorded.
Provenance duration of the conversation ect .. the whole recorded and printed the worst in all this the machine comes from Sweden.
(a simple plug into any phone in the factory is enough to power the whole machine)

Obviously the guys who work in electronics we managed to by-pass the system much easier than by-passing satellite TV.
The worst part of it all, the workers didn't believe it, until the day I showed them a few printed pages of their phones. After that, the company got refined, they all put on a remote hard drive elsewhere than in the factory.
Morality we are well supervised well supervised, when I see that we are told that our date of birth is confidential information, it makes me smile.

Andre
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"