Member or download issue

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

Member or download issue

by Christophe » 09/07/06, 15:02

We noticed that many people did not fully understand the "member" system of the site. This is probably because we explained it too badly (we are currently working on an easier and more user-friendly system).

However, all the info is available on this page: https://www.econologie.com/devenir-membr ... s-452.html
and here are the most important:

1) Become a member

To become a member and have access to protected documents, simply subscribe to the Newsletters using the form below or the one in the right column at the top of all pages of the site.

For this, you just need to enter a valid email to be a member. No more no less ! This registration is completely free.

The username and password will be provided to you the next time you send the NewsLetter (about one per week)

1a) Attention, the fact of becoming a "member" of the site is independent of the registration forum or at the store.

2) Anti Abuse and Anti Spam System

For security reasons and in order to prevent abuse, your registration must be confirmed by a return from you. If you have not received a confirmation email, it may be that your mailbox (hotmail, yahoo, caramail, wanadoo ...) classifies our messages as SPAM, on our side, there is nothing we can do, in in this case you must reconfigure your mailbox to allow messages from econologie.com

3) For AOL users

AOL users beware, it looks like the back link does not work with the AOL browser.

If you are on Windows, normally you still have Internet Explorer installed on your PC but AOL deliberately "hides" it. To launch it you have 2 possibilities:

a) Click on "Start" then "Programs". You should find 'Internet Explorer' and click on it.

b) Click on "Start" then "Run" and type iexplorer in the command line. Internet Explorer will automatically open.

In general, we recommend using FireFox, which you can download here.

4) Protection of privacy

The information you give us is confidential and will not, under any circumstances, be provided to a third party. Under article 34 of the "Informatique et Libertés" law n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978, you have the right to access, modify, rectify and delete data concerning you, with the webmaster of the site .

You can unsubscribe at any time using this same form.
Last edited by Christophe the 11 / 12 / 14, 15: 12, 4 edited once.
0 x
delnoram

by delnoram » 09/07/06, 19:42

As a user of AOL 9.0 I do not remember having the slightest problem during my registration (Alzeimer maybe).
"Nose less" :? versions 7.0 and earlier were indeed a subject of conflict.

Since the problems still occur, but are generally due
Internet Explorer (the AOL Navigareur being only a facade above IE6).
In this case I preferably use OPERA 8.0, firefox having posed the same concerns to me as IE6.
0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"
"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 21/09/06, 16:37

Targol wrote:
Christophe wrote:He's on Mac the Bucheron right?

So why use IE5 then?

Perhaps we could repeat this discussion elsewhere, right?
because here, we are frankly HS !!!

We could continue there: https://www.econologie.com/forums/probleme-membre-ou-de-telechargement-t2035.html for example ?

Because I'm still in OS 9 (9.2.2, the latest version ...)
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 21/09/06, 17:23

you have Opera 6.3 which runs on this OS. This browser was designed from the outset to be multi-platform. It will probably be better than IE which was developed for windows and then ported to Mac ...
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
nialabert
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by nialabert » 21/09/06, 19:35

Targol wrote:[...]

It will probably be better than IE which was developed for windows and then ported to Mac ...

I believe anything will be better than IE : Mrgreen: : Cheesy:

Just for fun...

“Putting a Firewall under Windows, like putting an armored door on a camping tent! "
0 x
highfly-addict
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by highfly-addict » 25/07/13, 23:34

Christophe, I'm trying to get you MP but apparently it doesn't work!
Can you check STP?

Thank you!
0 x
"God laughs at those who deplore the effects of which they cherish the causes" BOSSUET
"We see what we believes"Dennis MEADOWS
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/07/13, 00:20

well received i just answered you ...
0 x