Behavioral drift ...

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Behavioral drift ...

by Woodcutter » 28/06/06, 17:51

http://www.moteurnature.com/actu/uneact ... ws_id=1248

There, I laugh ... : Lol:

Even if it risks trolling to death with a highly controversial subject like this, I quite agree ... : Wink:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/06/06, 18:55

"(...) wonder then about a feeling of" superiority "which would bring the drivers of 4x4 (...)"

It's a good study : Cheesy:
0 x
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Christine » 28/06/06, 20:48

" * The study was done in London. And there is no data to say that Parisian 4x4 drivers behave analogously to their English counterparts."

pfffffffff! arf arf arf!

I already had this idea: every time we see a 4x4 driver playing it, we should look at him laughing. Radical for those who need a big machine to "feel".
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 28/06/06, 21:02

Hello
10 years ago that it was the apogee of the 4x4 the big fashion, it came to replace the JEEP, convenient tool to go in the wood, or to the hunt, then it became more luxurious appearance of safety for rolling in the snow and in the event of a bigger accident higher up ect .. but it is in clear regression, it will do the same cycle at home.
When the feeling of matchos with a 4x4 that would make a lot of people smile here, the matchos is more like Corvette, and as the Quebequois saying goes big Corvette small cap.
I do not know if this pass censorship?

Andre
0 x
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Christine » 28/06/06, 21:15

Andre wrote:I do not know if this pass censorship?

Not from me because that sums up exactly the bottom of my thoughts ... but I don't dare say it out loud because I am a girl and then they will reproach me again ... nana nana nah....
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/06/06, 21:22

Christine wrote:Not from me because that sums up exactly the bottom of my thoughts ... but I don't dare say it out loud because I am a girl and then they will reproach me again ... nana nana nah....

I have a very small motorcycle! Is not it ?
0 x
zac

by zac » 28/06/06, 21:24

Econology wrote:
Christine wrote:Not from me because that sums up exactly the bottom of my thoughts ... but I don't dare say it out loud because I am a girl and then they will reproach me again ... nana nana nah....

I have a very small motorcycle! Is not it ?

at home we call it balls on wheels : Cheesy:
@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 29/06/06, 13:14

I do not know if it is only the 4x4 side that is at the origin of the incivility and recklessness of the drivers or the price of the car.

There is a saying in my family: "The more expensive the car, the less you have to respect the highway code".

It would have been interesting to see what the same statistics gave on large "luxury" sedans.
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
Other

by Other » 29/06/06, 16:20

Hello Targol
The observation that I made in Quebec and a little different
It is not expensive car drivers who drive poorly, generally the older ones who drive Cadillac, Buick, Chrysler or luxury minunne drive slowly and stop at every street corner.
Every time I noticed an impatient excited chauffer, who slalomed without ever using the indicators (very few atomizers know that this exists on cars (he knows the radio buttons better) these heaters not respectful of others on the number plate it starts with an F
one could think of F as Crazy!
I explain myself for the French of the old continent
F means company car or small craftsman that uses a Mercedes or a BMW or others, from which the charges of this vehicle are deducted for tax purposes. (so no respect for the vehicle or for those around them)
There is also the whole generation of caps upside down, they are Honda red exhaust tuners, mag, scoop profile hood ect ... and a good box of his Boom-boom, the whole trunk full with the size of the tops speaker (you have to leave that to them, they are skilled at driving)
St- Exupery wrote: we were all children but very few remember it.
I remember how I drove at that age ... I dare not tell the sons ...

Andre
0 x
denis
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Behavioral drift ...

by denis » 29/06/06, 17:49

hello all, that does not surprise me, the "biggest" pass, the others "crash", some trucks do the same : Evil: , I am a former truck driver, but mentalities have changed, those of bikers too : Cry: , solidarity is no more!
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"