Save "There I am" and France Inter ...

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
khartoum
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Save "There I am" and France Inter ...

by khartoum » 27/06/06, 00:05

Hello,
ce forum is a symbol of freedom of expression.
Another symbol tends to disappear.
Following the appointment of a new director (cronyism), the schedule of FI programs will be upset like the programs of Alain Rey or Frédéric Lodeon, There if I am there Daniel Mermet's show will be moved from 17 h to 15 h.
This is obviously intended to censor this appointment politically incorrect but oh so indispensable.
This change in schedule will prevent workers (among others) from being able to watch the show when they get home from work, drop the audience and give a reason to deprogram it.
At one year of presidential elections we really need such a show.

Come and sign the petition to: http://www.la-bas.org

And do not forget to listen to the latest from There on Thursday at 17h or later on the France Inter site. http://www.franceinter.com
0 x
A CX is Bo ... But it's rusty !!! :(
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 27/06/06, 09:34

: Arrow: I had not dared to create this post, thank you for having done karthoum.

The new director of France Inter is stripping his antenna of all his iconic personalities and their smart broadcasts. But to raise his audience who tumbled, he will hire MO FOGIEL :!:
Will he tackle Jean-Pierre COFFE "It does not eat it's eaten"
or to
Denis CHEYSSOU "CO2 my love"
??
The shows of Denis ASTAGNO (the telephone rings) become more and more demagogic and mystifying! : Evil:

The latest emissions on oil and fuel that I heard basically said: "Do not change your habits, tankers take care of everything, everything is fine."
and "There are only 2 ways to power our vehicles, diesel and gasoline, the rest does not work or is marginal and it is useless to devellopper it may cause new pollution ???" Finally the guests of these programs were mainly representatives of the lobbies concerned with nobody to contradict them on the set !!! the auditors (selected?) who spoke of alternative solutions were simply mocked, ridiculed! :x

MERMET is a true journalist, of those who go on the ground to look for info.
His way of interpreting the events is certainly rather partisan, but it is mostly the opposite of what we use the media, servile instruments of the economic and political powers in place. the others are only reading afp and reuter despatches!
0 x
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Christine » 27/06/06, 10:21

Since I'm in Belgium, I do not have too much opportunity to listen to France-Inter or so on shortwave in the car. But I still allow myself to give my opinion.

"The phone rings" has always been a consensual and uninteresting issue. I never liked it because I think to give the impression a debate where listeners can express themselves when in fact the guests are consensual - see incompetent! - and the questions are chosen in advance to go in the direction that we want, it is of the intellectual crookry unworthy of the public service.

MO Fogiel was already present in the grid (at least in previous years) to talk about TV in the "way" channel + navilist: frankly we had nothing to beat their zither presenters. If the TV you are interested in look rather "Stop on image" (F5 - Sunday - 12h35).

I would also like to say that "It does not eat, it is eaten" and "CO2 my love" are already in boxes "hollow".

Finally for "Là-bas si j'y suis", we can console ourselves by thinking that the unemployed can still listen to it : Mrgreen: . But it is sure that she would lose their impact with the workers for whom she had a breath of fresh air after a day of eating her crust in the service of Big Capital.
But above all, it is a voice that must continue to be heard, even if we do not always agree, even if sometimes it does too much.

When I see what has become France2, I'm worried about France Inter.
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 27/06/06, 12:46

Totally agree!

By the way, how many signatures for his petition?
(including ours)
0 x
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Christine » 27/06/06, 13:36

141228 + 1
0 x
khartoum
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by khartoum » 27/06/06, 14:39

Thanks for them,
I suspected that I would find French listeners here.
I will not inform two or three friends, it will always be taken. If we apply the director of F-Inter will receive more mail than that of FTV when he fired Pyramid : Lol:
See you soon on forum.

Edit: Maybe a modo can send an email on behalf of the site?
With a little luck we will be quoted.
(I already made this proposal on another forum ).
0 x
A CX is Bo ... But it's rusty !!! :(
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Christine » 27/06/06, 16:33

Hum, this is not really our vocation and we avoid using the mailing for this or that particular cause, even if it is sympathetic to us.

But the forums remain open.
0 x
camel1
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by camel1 » 19/07/06, 18:26

Well, even if everyone can not listen there if I'm at 15 hours, there will always be the site http://www.la-bas.org/ to catch up, since they took over from lbsjs site, which stops this work ...

And for those who do not have internet, a radio-cassette recording, triggered by a timer will do just fine (that's what I did, a few years ago, before the adsl ... : Cheesy: )

More than a year to go, with this shitty government!
0 x
We were on the brink, but we made a big step forward ...
toto65
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by toto65 » 11/10/07, 17:01

And hop in my favorites.
Thank you all.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/10/07, 17:20

Waw sacred post clamping! It's actually 2 today :D
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"