"Search" function in forums

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
emlaurent
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

"Search" function in forums

by emlaurent » 25/06/06, 12:51

Hello,

I find that the function allowing to look for old messages in the forum was particularly useful for retrieving old discussions.
Apparently this function has disappeared and is replaced by this search function on the entire econology site.
It's a shame because this one is less efficient (at least for searches among the messages of the forum!!

Could we not rehabilitate this "search" function in the forum??
When do you think??
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/06/06, 12:54

To facilitate your research on forum, just use the integrated Google search and it will show the results of the forum.

Example: googlesearch? q = assembly + injection + water

Form here: search.php
0 x
emlaurent
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by emlaurent » 25/06/06, 13:07

Econology wrote:Otherwise the search function for forum is always available here: https://www.econologie.com/forums/search.php

Cool that the function is always available !!
Thank you
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/06/06, 13:52

emlaurent wrote:Cool that the function is always available !!
Thank you

:)

Ben bookmarks it because it is no longer accessible from forum for the reasons mentioned above!
0 x