Silly question about the "search" frame

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Anna
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Silly question about the "search" frame

by Anna » 22/06/06, 23:45

Hello everyone, I'm a little news, rather specialized on waste than on energy ...
I ask myself a very practical question ... is it possible to prevent the "search" framework from taking up so much space? when i open a new page, i only see that, i have to slide a little to discover the subject ... is it a configuration problem?
On the other hand (promised after all these formalities I speak of waste ...) the width of the forum seems very small ... right?

Okay here I go continue to surf this forum full of info!
0 x
Anna
Christophe

Re: Probably a very stupid question about the "re

by Christophe » 23/06/06, 09:15

Welcome to you Anna!

Anna wrote:I ask myself a very practical question ... is it possible to prevent the "search" framework from taking up so much space? when i open a new page, i only see that, i have to slide a little to discover the subject ... is it a configuration problem?

Uh ... I do not understand what is bothering you ... We use the Google search tool and we are unable to display the results other than in a new page.

Unless it is the "Search: Econologie.com On the Internet" that bothers you?

Anna wrote:On the other hand (promised after all these formalities I speak of waste ...) the width of the forum seems very small ... right? Okay here I go continue to surf this forum full of info!

It is reduced to 800 px for people who still have a limited resolution. In addition I think that leaving white margins facilitates navigation and reduces the impression of fatigue ... but I may be wrong?

Good visit in any case and do not hesitate to ask questions / comments like this one.
0 x
Anna
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Anna » 23/06/06, 21:13

that's my problem, lol, but maybe it's not possible otherwise?
that is to say, I find that the upper part is super large (the one that contains the search space)
See you soon
0 x
Anna
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/06/06, 21:53

Well, we voluntarily put it large so that it would be visible (logical no?) Since many people couldn't find the search tool ...
0 x