looking for garage or a course and an association

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
geo-neo
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

looking for garage or a course and an association

by geo-neo » 26/05/06, 13:31

Hello everyone
I'm glad to see that it works well forum long life to econology
I would like to make a serious announcement I am from Clermont Herault 34800 (I have just moved) and I am looking for a garage or a course to leave my car the time to build a pentome with the improvements that I would like to make. a cap of agricultural mechanic and I touch all electronic computing

I have the firm intention of doing something good, it may take time but I think I can do it
and I will be interested in joining a local association

see you soon thank you in advance
0 x