[Upgrade] Release forums

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

[Upgrade] Release forums

by Christophe » 14/05/06, 13:01

All forums and galleries is now available to all visitors (even not registered with forums ).

This will allow a more complete indexing of the site by the search engines (therefore more visitors on the forum/ site) and in all cases we cannot prevent the recuperator from recovering then good ...

In addition I have updated the links "Live from forum"and" The last 15 subjects "which now take into account the" Pantone "part and Post it / Announcement. Which was not the case before.
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: [Upgrade] Release of forums

by gegyx » 14/05/06, 13:22

Econology wrote:All the galleries are now available to all visitors (even if not registered for the forums ).

Including the "Private Gallery" of registered members?
0 x
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Christine » 14/05/06, 14:05

No, this is the only part that remains "private" but you are the only one who has posted something for the moment ... so good ... apparently it's not all the rage!

ps: corrigendum you have nothing left in your private gallery ... : Cry: I wonder if most of the members of the forum are aware of this gallery ... :?:
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 14/05/06, 16:08

I had put photo essays, and more personal things, documents for future interventions. I erased them immediately, following the announcement.
I was made aware of the creation of a private gallery by the announcement made by Christophe, and by the mention "personal gallery", prominently, at the top right of the banner at the top of the page, disappeared since .

: Arrow: Now, to access it, you must be logged in as a member, click on his profile, or that of another member, and click on "private gallery of xxx.".

It is on, between authorized downloads and access, downloading of images, documents, more ImageShack, a photo-document gallery, a private, open access, and no clear method necessary, to explain to the more disadvantaged the right procedure to follow, there is something to tangle the neurons.

- Similarly, in the "galleries for all", a member does not have the possibility to correct a badly made document, or at least to delete it, and to replace it by a better done, while it is, originally, the author of the contribution, is "marked" as well.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/05/06, 09:40

gegyx wrote: and by the words "personal gallery", prominently displayed, at the top right of the banner at the top of the page, which has since disappeared.

Uh I never saw this link ... : Cheesy: Maybe because I’m an admin? You are sure that you do not confuse with "Photo gallery" which is still there ... I just moved a "notch" to the left ... since the link on the right is that of connection / disconnection (Besides, I'm going to correct the ugly ortograf fote, it's a connection that must be said !!). I'll give it a try or two.

gegyx wrote: : Arrow: Now, to access it, you must be logged in as a member, click on his profile, or that of another member, and click on "private gallery of xxx.".

You're right, I'm going to add a hard link to advertise this system ...

gegyx wrote:It is on, between authorized downloads and access, downloading of images, documents, more ImageShack, a photo-document gallery, a private, open access, and no clear method necessary, to explain to the more disadvantaged the right procedure to follow, there is something to tangle the neurons.

Again I agree with you, I made in 1 month more modification on the forum that in 2 years ... then necessarily it can be disturbing for people ... I apologize deeply to those I may have disturbed ... : Cry:

on this one : https://www.econologie.com/forums/a-propos-d ... t1805.html

Besides, I just added the gallery explanations here: https://www.econologie.com/forums/comment-me ... t1176.html

And with each modification I created a topic on forum of type [Upgrade] to announce it and give any explanations necessary ...

gegyx wrote:- Similarly, in the "galleries for all", a member does not have the possibility to correct a badly made document, or at least to delete it, and to replace it by a better done, while it is, originally, the author of the contribution, is "marked" as well.

Arf I did not know ... (I have only tested as an Admin or it is possible so I thought it was possible for all ...) but I can not do much against .. Except moderating the gallery ...

ps: you can therefore retrieve your private images and sorry for the inconvenience ... : Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/05/06, 09:50

reps: I just tested the "liberation" of the private galleries and I did not see a link "Private gallery" appear at the top of the site ... I therefore relocked the private galleries and I will put a link this evening top of forum
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 15/05/06, 11:21

[quote = "Econology"]
the rightmost link is that of the connection / disconnection (besides I will correct the ugly fote of ortograf it's connection that must be said !!).

Connection? Is that French? The right word is connection.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/05/06, 11:35

Cuicui wrote:Connection? Is that French? The right word is connection.

Ah? Well it's paradoxical with "we connect" so ... Sorry I'm going to buy a dictionary : Mrgreen:
0 x