Saving natural seeds!

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
lio74
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Saving natural seeds!

by lio74 » 13/05/06, 15:03

: Evil: : Evil: : Evil:

Kokopelli is an association of seeds of so-called old vegetable seeds. the latter is on trial with a chemical seed company (we say) under the pretext that kokopelli sells seeds that do not respond to the official catalog :!:
and yes there is a 20taine sort of tomatoes but we just have the right to buy that of crossroads or auchan because they have the good caliber and the good color listed in this so called official catalog :!:
all this hay because this society wants monopoly!

Whereas on the other hand for a few years (1999), an association under the name of KOKOPELLI on the pretext of reviving, in the European countries, the old vegetable varieties, to make them accessible again to the gardeners by organizing a production and a seed distribution sells a large number of seeds on the catalog and on the Internet,

That, on the other hand, it does not respect in any way the legal obligations

She sells from catalog and on her website www.kokopelli.asso.fr/adhesion.html. Many varieties that do not appear in the official catalog .....

for those who are saving biodiversity, here is the link to sign the petition online and / or download it for distribution.
http://www.univers-nature.com/signez/?code=cat
and their site: http://www.kokopelli.asso.fr/semences.html
0 x
"To do something is expensive, to do nothing will cost much more." Koffie Annan
next species endangered: Man ... and it will be good for him !!!
MAN IS A VERY DANGEROUS POLLUTION NATURAL!
lio74
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Re: we must save natural seeds!

by lio74 » 06/09/06, 14:17

After a long absence, summer in the garden and the 4 corners of France is back to school ... : Cry:

I see we did not rush over the petition I posted here! :|

During an ecological festival I met Josh the president of the asso KOKOPELLI. He has collected 100 000 signatures :!: :!: not bad you tell me ... but it's just enough to drag the trial but the lawyers it not free :frown: and all that goes with stress and endless auditions ....

He told me that if he reached the million signatures he would go to Paris to visit the sinister (Minister : Lol: ) of agriculture.

1 million is not far from 1 / 5ème of the population of France :!:
but as people begin to realize the dangers of intensive agriculture and junk food ... it does not seem impossible :D

that's why we need to CIRCULATE the information :!:
so go there !!!! DIFFUSER is important !!!

for those who are saving biodiversity, here is the link to sign the petition online and / or download it for distribution.
http://www.univers-nature.com/signez/?code=cat
and their site: http://www.kokopelli.asso.fr/semences.html
0 x

Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 06/09/06, 14:22

lio74 wrote:1 million is not far from 1 / 5ème of the population of France

uhhh, you are on your calculation there: we are about 60millions in France.

Otherwise, I read in this month's magazine S! Lence that Kokopelli won his appeal ...

Do you have more news?
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
lio74
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by lio74 » 14/09/06, 14:42

Targol wrote:
lio74 wrote:1 million is not far from 1 / 5ème of the population of France

uhhh, you are on your calculation there: we are about 60millions in France.

Otherwise, I read in this month's magazine S! Lence that Kokopelli won his appeal ...

Do you have more news?

: Lol: heu ... vi : Lol: I thought we were about 5 million ... see 6
so I correct
1 / 50ème is the envy of the French ... immediately it is less important ... but I think we must continue to turn the petition ... 1 million finally it's not much :!:

I was not aware that the trial was successful !!
I hope that the rotten seed to pay all the damage to KOKOPELLI!

@+

PS: I just read the post on the nettle purrin ... my blood has been a trick ..... : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: Long live freedom of speech :!: :!: :!: :!: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil:
0 x

Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 14/09/06, 22:06

lio74 wrote:[...]: lol: heu ... vi : Lol: I thought we were about 5 million ... see 6 [...]
: Shock: : Shock: : Shock:

You worry me a little, there ...
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 14/09/06, 22:15

In stories of the same cask, the Americans arrived in Iraq with the intention of imposing the marketing of seed produced by their seed companies.
every year, peasants in southern iraq and northern peasants gather on a huge exchange market for their seeds. The goal is to regenerate their seeds that would otherwise become genetically impoverished.
The "Iraqi" agriculture ministry (under pressure from the Americans) banned this market in order to impose the purchase of American seeds whose crops produce sterile seeds, forcing farmers to buy seeds EVERY year.
In addition, the seeds in question only grow "correctly" if the associated "RIGHT" inputs are used (which must obviously also be purchased). : Evil: : Evil: : Evil:

This is indeed already the case in France where professionals are obliged to choose seeds from the catalog. The problem is that every year we have to buy seeds AND that the selected varieties are not for their nutritional or taste qualities ... : Shock: : Shock:

The seeds are selected for "organoleptic" qualities, that is to say that take from marketing and logistics: fruits of uniform color and firmness supporting long trips and periods of refrigeration ... TASTE comes last !! ! : Evil:
0 x
antoinet111
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by antoinet111 » 15/09/06, 20:13

"The problem is that each year you have to buy seeds AND that the varieties selected are not for their nutritional or taste qualities"

I think it is necessary to put things back in their place. first of all I introduce myself, I am a breeder of vegetable varieties (mainly cabbage) and when you speak of a trade that is not yours, knowing the ins and outs of the thing. we make our varietal selections also by referring to the organoleptic and nutritional qualities of our products, this in partnership with a biotechnology laboratory specialized in sensory analysis.
0 x
I vote for the writing of concrete post and practicality.
Down the talkers and ceiling fans!
antoinet111
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by antoinet111 » 15/09/06, 21:07

Re-hello, a little post to forgive me for my bloody stroke, I was hungry lol. Always hear that you are sorcerer's apprentice, that you starve the sub-Saharan peoples, we (my colleagues) were the first to worry about genetic resources and their safeguarding, the INRA was created for this purpose. to all, do not judge without knowing, thank you.
ps: no organization requires the purchase of special seeds, but if a farmer wishes to harvest his crop at one time then he will use hybrids every year, here is a simple example.
hello to all, friends of nature, motorcycle (hi Christophe), friend of kokopeli continues your fight in the safeguarding and dissemination of your seed population. friendly.
0 x
I vote for the writing of concrete post and practicality.

Down the talkers and ceiling fans!
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/09/06, 21:16

Woodcutter wrote:You worry me a little, there ...

1 + !! : Shock:
0 x
lio74
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by lio74 » 11/02/07, 15:26

Hi to all of you !!!

I raise the subject ... we must continue to support Kokopelli!

Here is the news letter that all the anbonnes have received:
finally some extracts because it is rather long!

Dear Friends and Friends of Kokopelli
News from the Kokopelli Association

Our release: against the tyranny of the beliefs of toxic agriculture

We have just written a very long press release to respond to recent attacks by the GNIS and FNPSP, the two seed industry groups, that brought us to court.
We apologize for the length of this release but it seems to us essential to counter all the lies and divagations emanating from either of these two groups or provocateurs on the numerous forums from the internet. If you would like to obtain this document in Word format for circulation, please do not hesitate to ask us.
The book "Kokopelli Seeds" also presents a precise analysis of the genetic erosion processes for each food species as well as recent information on the presence of transgenic food plants in various parts of the world.

Kokopelli on spring exhibitions and fairs

Kokopelli will be present on 52 exhibitions or fairs of plants, ecology or organic farming during the spring 2007. You will find the list of these exhibitions on our website.
Dominique Guillet will be at the Primevère trade fair in Lyon at the end of February to sign his book "Les Semences de Kokopelli" every afternoon.

BUT 2007 campaign against genetic chimeras
We are very happy to announce the launch of our MAIS campaign, which will contribute, thanks to the reproducible seeds of the Kokopelli Association, helped by a citizen commitment, to denounce the transgenic contaminations, of which go guilty of the toxisemenciers and the French state.

In the spring we will be distributing bags of sweet corn seeds. We invite gardeners to cultivate them in their gardens, savor them and keep a handful of dry grains and send them to the Ministry of Agriculture in the fall for a non-contamination analysis. genetic.

Invite your friend (s) gardener (s) to participate in this constructive campaign to eradicate genetic chimeras. We are sure that the Ministry of Agriculture would greatly appreciate receiving a few tens of thousands of samples of sweet corn of old varieties. We will specify the technical details of this campaign in the coming weeks.

Kokopelli on trial

Following the trial we lost in the Nîmes Appeal Court, the Kokopelli association has therefore provided itself with cassation and we will also assign the French state to the European Court of Justice.
For more information, please contact Raoul Jacquin.
04-67-97-50-18

Petition for the Release of Seeds

We continue to circulate the petition. We have already gathered near 150 000 signatures and we are visualizing to reach 500 000 signatures before the end of the year.
We thank you for circulating it around you. Some people who signed online have had difficulty validating their signatures. These technical difficulties often come from the impossibility for their mail software to present the integral link (which is very long). The link is sometimes presented but truncated.
The petition can be downloaded from our site.

[...]

An essential work: "Pesticides. Revelations on a French scandal".
This work, whose authors are Fabrice Nicolino and François Veillerette, reveals "A system born after 1945, thanks to which the pesticide industry took power, all the powers". We invite you to consult their website from February 15.

Collective No in Biovision / Biosquare
A collective was created to denounce Biovision, the forum Global Biotechnology Conference to be held in Lyon from 11 to 14 March. Support this collective because this forum brings together all the big bandits of agrochemistry and pharmacy that sow ruin on the planet.
For more info.

A petition against the paraquat of Syngenta
Syngenta which wants to "revolutionize" the flavor with an F1 hybrid of black tomato the "Kumato" (not listed in the official catalog), in fact, makes 95% of its turnover with pesticides including paraquat which is a herbicide excessively dangerous.
Support "The Berne Declaration", a citizens' organization with 18000 members.
To sign the petition.

voalou ... good reading !!!

and continue to circulate the petition ... on the public square of the village, in the cafes at work, at the entrance of the super market (?? !!) and BIO stores!

must circulate information and fight against the intox!

CIAO TUTTI !!
0 x