The Matrix!!!

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
lio74
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

The Matrix!!!

by lio74 » 19/04/06, 13:49

small animated film primer at the International Animation Film Festival in Annecy ... the II was released not long ago (it is only in English :| )
for those who do not see the pun (we are not all bilingual ... surtt moi : Lol: ) the meat risk : Arrow: the risk of meat :!:
http://www.themeatrix.com/french/
otherwise there is the whole site behind to visit ....
http://themeatrix.com/interactive/index.html
http://www.themeatrix.com/french/action/action.html

good surfing on the food reality ... : Evil: : Cry:
0 x
"To do something is expensive, to do nothing will cost much more." Koffie Annan
next species endangered: Man ... and it will be good for him !!!
MAN IS A VERY DANGEROUS POLLUTION NATURAL!
lio74
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by lio74 » 20/04/06, 08:46

Hi everybody! : Cheesy:

I see that the subject has been visited ... but still no reaction from econologists ...
it's still pretty violent :!: :!:
junk food in our time is a morbid reality :!:
I have already seen a report on a chicken farm to make nuggets, wings and other mini chicken thighs with all kinds of sauces ... it's like a big shed where there are lines, it's all automated by large hoists that are the width of the shed, the chicks trample 5cm² during their short life then a rake grabs them by the head ... and they come out in bags at the end of the chain : Shock: (I pass the details there ...)
well when you saw that you no longer want to eat these things !!! : Lol:
I put this subject in the humor section because the film is a little humorous but surtt parsqu's there is no section agriculture, agro food or something like that dealing with GMOs, the overexploitation of our food land ... :|
(otherwise it’s Moa who is poorly researched in the subject Environment ... in this case it would be necessary to displace the subject)
0 x

Bibiphoque
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Bibiphoque » 20/04/06, 12:31

Hi, lio74,
Have you seen the amount of information to digest before making an opinion? : Shock: : Shock: : Shock:
In addition the real doc are all in English, and there is a package !!!
@+
0 x
This is not because we always said that it is impossible that we should not try :)
bioman
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by bioman » 20/04/06, 13:44

It is true a lot of information to integrate but in any case thank you for letting us know this film and this site which deserve it. Animation is a good support for getting important messages across to a young audience for example, so let's continue to advertise this happy initiative :D
0 x
The human must understand that he is part of an ecosystem as well as everything that lives on earth, and before it's too late ...
lio74
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by lio74 » 20/04/06, 19:25

BiOmaN wrote:... Animation is a good support for sending important messages to a young audience for example, so let's continue to advertise this happy initiative :D

yes, it's clear the main part of the site ... all in english : Mrgreen:
it is in the States where they are the most rotten !!!! browse a little there are pictures very trash : Shock: !
otherwise what is important is to disseminate the information and especially near young people !!! tt goes through education !!!
and these short films are a very good way to educate future generations !!!
if there would not be so many consumers of this kind of food (McKrado and tt .........) the CEOs would not make as much money on our health !!! : Evil: : Evil: : Evil:
SO: broadcast the film as much as possible !!!
thank you for your support BiOmaN, and all the others! :D
@+
0 x

Christophe

by Christophe » 20/04/06, 19:32

0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 22/04/06, 17:28

Meatrix II has arrived !!
http://www.themeatrix2.com/
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 23/04/06, 13:47

Very good this series. And yes, it is so in a lot of productions ... Asian clothes how are they made, by whom ...

Go, in the video series, here is one on the rise of aggression due to video games, the stupidity of some players, and a surprising revenge ...

Click here to watch the video
0 x