Oil depletion or peak oil

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
LMSV
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Oil depletion or peak oil

by LMSV » 04/06/04, 12:22

I introduce myself quickly. I live in the North of Portugal in a small ecological farm in the middle of a small village which has managed to keep the values ​​of life in self-sufficiency from the beginning of the past century. My main motivation in this lifestyle is, on the one hand, to face the future from a material point of view, because I do not think that we can rely on the current retirement system, whether private or public, and on the other hand to open awareness as much as possible to what awaits us, knowing that if we do not prepare in time, the fall may be even more abrupt. I do not think I am more pessimistic than the average, just more far-sighted, and above all passionate about the capacity of man to face what I consider the consequences of his acts, without wanting to judge them.
Here is a link to think about as many of you may already know.

http://wolf.readinglitho.co.uk/francais/index.html

See you soon
LMSV
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"