Missing soldiers from Mourmelon and Valdahon (official site)

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
WAJNTRAUB
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Missing soldiers from Mourmelon and Valdahon (official site)

by WAJNTRAUB » 02/07/22, 19:51

: Shock: Discover these disappearances:

: Cry: http://www.disparusdemourmelon.org

:( With photos, maps, documents... : Wink:
0 x
Christophe

Re: Missing soldiers from Mourmelon and Valdahon (official site)

by Christophe » 02/07/22, 20:05

I like this page

"The general failure of justice" : Mrgreen:

http://www.disparusdemourmelon.org/justice/faillite.htm a premise of bankruptcy that will be confirmed by covid vaccination and many other things before...

In what position is he currently the main person responsible for the tainted blood affair?

It would be : Lol: : Lol: : Lol: : Lol: : Lol: if there were no deaths by the tens, by the hundreds, by the thousands... : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil:

Pov world!
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/07/22, 20:25

To illustrate the pov world 2022:

1 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 02/07/22, 20:27

What means to justice? (just 1 only, not plural : Lol: )

The problem is there too.

You don't need a dictatorship, but you need freedom.

And the balance is hard to find, and when things fall into place, everyone cries foul....

There is something, outside of justice, which, for example, would have allowed certain things....

The "gantries" on the road, but without setting up a gas plant, and any "truck" driving on French soil would have paid a tax, which could have been redistributed to transport companies, to improve vehicles, or more simply give bonuses to have new trucks, polluting a little less ....
The problem is how it's done, and presented...

So the more you drive, the more taxes you pay, which would favor the local...

But that's another discussion...

I have one of my kids who works in a court, and she sees it pass ... and still, she doesn't say much, duty obliges ....

A few years ago, she abandoned the idea of ​​passing the magistracy competition... no means, no real life possible...

So, mistakes, you can find a lot.

It's a bit like if you have to do 500 km in 3 hours without taking expressways....
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:
WAJNTRAUB
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by WAJNTRAUB » 02/07/22, 23:03

: Cry: And especially how many Disappeared? ...
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"