Mood word.

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Moira

by Moira » 01/06/04, 16:53

Friends who care about the future of our environment, don't you have your ears ringing?

I do not of course want to talk about hearing loss but the fashion of ecology in our French politicians.

This morning, I woke up to the soft sound of the voice of our brand new environment minister, in an interview about the "environmental charter" and the energy law. His lack of charisma is only matched by his praise for the one who appointed him to this position: Chirac. Well, after all .... I hear him say that we must "get our society out of all oil", encourage alternative energy sources and research on biofuels before spelling something on the solar water heater. Obviously he does not master his subject, aligns the obvious and the commonplace. He is unable to defend a project which nevertheless seems interesting.

Later in the day, I hear the spots of the candidates for the European elections. Almost all of them used the word "environment" at one time or another. Special mention for this list which asks its future voters to print their ballots themselves in order to save paper, with a sloggan "ecology, we don't talk about it, we apply it" (or something in that taste). Many small lists, whose program is sometimes closer to the extreme right than a humanist ideal, seek to solicit on a new theme.

But not only the little ones. Perhaps it is because the classic "big topics" no longer make people dream? Or are our fellow citizens really starting to feel concerned about environmental problems?

In any case, I find it positive that we talk about it as much, even if it is only a question of votes, if the speech remains vague and if the measures taken are not always the best. Because it is when we talk about a subject that it becomes important, it is the repetition of the message that makes it obvious to the eyes of the masses.

Ultimately, these elections are a great advertising campaign for ecology.

To know more:
http://www.novethic.fr/novethic/site/index.jsp

http://www.transfert.net/a9566
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/06/04, 19:55

Well, could we write him a letter about the water injection? We have nothing to lose and we will see the result. He announced a few days ago: 50% reduction in consumption (oil) on cars in 2010 ... with means and with an optimized water injection that could be 50% tomorrow ....

More seriously I think that the politicians simply profit from the post-heat wave effect .... nothing else ... but that's it already!
0 x
Misterloxo
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Misterloxo » 02/06/04, 21:58

A letter with AR lol
0 x
Learning disobedience is a long process. It takes a lifetime to reach perfection. "Maurice Rajsfus
To think is to say no. "Alain, philosopher
Moira

by Moira » 04/06/04, 10:43

econology wrote:More seriously I think that the politicians simply profit from the post-heat wave effect .... nothing else ... but that's it already!

I don't think it's the post-heat wave effect. People do not yet make the connection between this "accident" and our lifestyles.

In my opinion, there are two reasons for this fashion:
1- We are all tired of the sloggans: "lower taxes" "the recovery at all costs" more places in the cribs. It does not work and they have to find something else.
2-Polls and all the indices show that there is a "market" for ecology. See organic products: their sales grow by 20% / year on average because they reach a wider range of consumers and not just a few "bearded Babas". Politicians are sellers and they seek to capture the market.

Finally, it seems that the general meaning of my message has not been understood since the sarcarstic remarks he inspired are out of place. Did I defend the minister or his speech? Starting a quarter-turn is probably good for an engine, but for webmasters, a quarter of a second of reflection would be welcome!
0 x