Thank you for everything!

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
bioman
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Thank you for everything!

by bioman » 29/03/06, 12:58

As a new econologist, I am particularly pleased to see this site and I would like to congratulate the person who made it and all the people who contribute to this great initiative! My only regret is to have had knowledge of this site sooner ...
I am also new in the world of pantone and derivatives and I plan to make my modest contribution to the knowledge and improvement of this process because after a big questioning I decided to give up my career in the " Audiovisual training to train me and work in the environment and / or ecology. Having some mechanical skills and good handyman, I am very motivated to try the experience on my personal vehicle or even more if affinities ...
To conclude, a big congratulations and thank you for everything! :D :D :D
0 x
The human must understand that he is part of an ecosystem as well as everything that lives on earth, and before it's too late ...
freddau
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by freddau » 29/03/06, 13:32

Ben hello Bio,

welcome finally i can only speak for myself since others forumI hardly know them except the master of the places (s or x).
0 x
PITMIX
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by PITMIX » 29/03/06, 13:42

Welcome to you two.
And good luck for the experiments.
0 x
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 29/03/06, 15:30

Welcome and especially let us share your experiences because it is thanks to the quality of the exchanges that we have a forum quality.

Do not be discouraged and let us know your questions and answers. Like that, such as Pitmix, (thanks to whom we have enough to stand up to Dallas because it exposes us in a not yet finished series, the hectic life of his Super5 GTX that he martyrises with big blows of torches, posts to weld, and that he tries to pantoniser at all costs for the pleasure of Mother Nature, and of ours) you will contribute to make live this forum.
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 29/03/06, 16:41

Welcome to bioman,

As Lozérien we are practically neighbor. I live in the Puy-de-Dôme but native of Cantal or I go back from time to time (fast by the A75) and where I have a Mill in which I lived child near Saint Flour.

La Lozère a department well headed but not very polluted, which is not negligible in this period. : Mrgreen:
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).