To your good heart, ladies and gentlemen!

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

To your good heart, ladies and gentlemen!

by gegyx » 14/03/06, 17:38

AT YOUR HEART MESSIEURS-DAMES
Bernadette Chirac came to Montélimar to make his cinema to collect his yellow coins.
200 kg of pieces were collected (corresponding to about 10 000 €).
I asked the Mayor (UMP) of the city to find out how much this operation cost us.
Not to mention the price of the charter of the special TGV, the diversion of several trains on the Ardèche, the cost of the technical services staff and the municipal police etc ..., the city has paid 80 000 € (taken from our local taxes, of course).
But, more shocking still, the rooms and meals, in one of the best hotel-restaurants of the region, for "the first lady of France" and its Areopagus of 130 people were settled with a check of the association "Yellow Parts Operation". When we think of all the little children who broke their piggy bank to advertise to Ms. Chirac, the Mayor of Montelimar and pay for these feasts!
Some do not have a lot of shame.
This Wednesday 8 March 2 006
Marcel MAGNON
Municipal Councilor of Montélimar
0 x
hitih
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by hitih » 15/03/06, 09:23

arg : Evil:
0 x
neant
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by neant » 15/03/06, 09:53

: Evil: also
0 x
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 15/03/06, 13:01

here is an info to spread widely. We dodge impulses : Evil: of generosity and force no one will give anything ...
0 x
bojourvous5094
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Donations ....

by bojourvous5094 » 15/03/06, 16:57

It's not always easy to know where our donations go ... :?
There is also another problem that is often difficult to assess, at least here in Quebec, the percentage of the donation that goes into administration costs .... We can find percentages up to 40% .... : Shock:

So we have to choose the organizations that we think are serious, here I'm talking about the big national organizations ... We also often give at the local level to all sports associations, educational associations and volunteer groups that provide services that society does not have. ways to afford ....
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 16/03/06, 01:34

it's crazy this story! : Evil:
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
Exceed
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Exceed » 17/03/06, 09:58

: Evil:
Poor France ....
I have a friend who worked as a volunteer for a humanitarian aid association in Romania after "tchao stop-coups" ...
He explained to me some things that are as cold in the back as this story "yellow coins"!
He said to me: "Above all ... never give money to any association ... if you want to help ... you ask them what they need ... then you will buy it and you their data (eg blankets, beds ... etc) ... especially no money !!! " Because always according to him, the money is either engulfed by the running costs of the association, or engulfed by mischievous ones of the place of destination ... "
I let you imagine more ...
To your good heart !!!
A + Serge.
0 x
Respect !!!
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 17/03/06, 10:11

For donations of food, transported by truck for the inhabitants of Kosovo (or Romania, I do not know more), a relative of Bordeaux, had offered a cubitainer 33 liters of good wine of the country, to comfort their morale ... nice!
Except that most are Muslim ...
0 x
zac
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by zac » 18/03/06, 12:58

Hello
When you go to Madagascar (average income 20 € per month), you see the sisters doing the round in rav4, he UNICEF walk in BJ80 (98000 € the end), so if you want to make huma; keep your money, take courage, go on the spot and train people.Filler a snack makes it a good conscience but does not solve anything, to teach a taxi to maintain his work tool that feeds his family for life!
@+
zac
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.