Add button I don't like?

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
thibr
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Add button I don't like?

by thibr » 27/05/20, 19:11

Would it be possible to add a button "I don't like this message" next to the button "I like this message"?
this would mean that certain messages are not ... desirable on a forum courtois : Mrgreen:

in temporary test? : Wink:
1 x
Christophe

Re: Add button I don't like?

by Christophe » 27/05/20, 20:16

Facebook never put it on and took almost 15 years to put the "anger" button ... So the answer is no :)

The best thing is to react to enrich the debate when you don't like it ... right?
0 x
thibr
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by thibr » 27/05/20, 20:46

considering the number of posts which are transformed into boxing ring by keyboard interposed at the moment : Mrgreen:
I find it a shame not to be able to tell the author of a post that he slips in tone or in form ...
and the statistics which result from it, can allow him to realize it ... or not : Cry:
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 27/05/20, 20:47

Christophe wrote:Facebook never put it on and took almost 15 years to put the "anger" button ... So the answer is no :)

The best thing is to react to enrich the debate when you don't like it ... right?

To make you badly compissé by the bulldogs team
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 27/05/20, 20:52

I don't like the button I don't like! : Oops:
1 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 27/05/20, 21:25

thibr wrote:considering the number of posts which are transformed into boxing ring by keyboard interposed at the moment : Mrgreen:
I find it a shame not to be able to tell the author of a post that he slips in tone or in form ...

You mean GuyGadebois is staining on this forum ?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/05/20, 21:30

thibr wrote:considering the number of posts which are transformed into boxing ring by keyboard interposed at the moment : Mrgreen:
and the statistics which result from it, can allow him to realize it ... or not : Cry:

There are moderation message reports for this ...
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 27/05/20, 21:39

Christophe wrote:

There are moderation message reports for this ...

Moderation does not play its role. It lets insults and slander pass on to contributors, provided that whoever does them is active enough to generate buzz on the forum and allegiance to the owner's theses.
2 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 27/05/20, 22:09

Exnihiloest wrote:Moderation does not play its role. It lets insults and slander pass on to contributors, provided that whoever does them is active enough to generate buzz on the forum and allegiance to the owner's theses.

This is completely wrong! : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

I was banned 24 hours because "The current coronavirus crisis highlights rather vicious behavior on the part of some members of the forums, even some old members ... I am thinking of reversals, allegiance to power and official versions, demeaning of all the other "versions", attacks or gratuitous ideas, disinformation, lack of reaction and of debate to facts that bother them that other members have put before their eyes ..."

bistro / listing-of-trolls-of-forum-t16381.html

You just have to understand that "allegiance to power and official versions" is villainous behavior, on the other hand telling anything is welcome, especially if it allows to put a layer on the "poor guys" who are currently in charge during this crisis.
Of course, with Marine or Jean-Luc, it would have looked different ......
2 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/05/20, 22:29

Exnihiloest wrote:Moderation does not play its role. It lets insults and slander pass on to contributors, provided that whoever does them is active enough to generate buzz on the forum and allegiance to the owner's theses.

Defamation!

We can't put a modo behind each member!

Do you find an insulting message? Message reports are made for that!
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"