Pop up screen pub videos

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Pop up screen pub videos

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 07/12/19, 00:13

It's been weeks since I think I have to write it.

The ad screen that appears on every page or almost every forum is INSUPPORTABLE Image on a computer and downright crippling on a phone.

I understand that it can be remunerative but what is boring for the user Image

On the computer you have to spend your time closing it ...

On the phone if you have the misfortune to go down the page it makes it reappear and almost impossible to remove, the cross does not respond.

Anyway if we could settle for the screen of the footer and NOT the popup it would be much better.
1 x
Christophe

Re: Pop up screen pub

by Christophe » 07/12/19, 02:11

Stp screenshot? the ad is geolocated I can not analyze everything ... and as you are the 1er to talk about it, I must understand where it comes from ...
0 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 07/12/19, 10:29

Christophe wrote:Stp screenshot? the ad is geolocated I can not analyze everything ... and as you are the 1er to talk about it, I must understand where it comes from ...

Hello

Here it is

2019-12-07_102139.jpg
2019-12-07_102139.jpg (57.47 KIO) Accessed 3109 times

And each time I have to click on the cross (OFTEN 2 TIMES) to close this screen.

And almost every time you surf on a NEW page rebelotte

And if you have the misfortune to go down and thus to display the big screen of the footer and then you go back in your page then in this case the screen pop up appears but it is impossible to remove it even by clicking on the cross.

And if it happens to you with the phone then you're dead.
You say good I'll wait to be at home on the computer to see all this.
Otherwise you have to close the page.
Return to your notification email
Click on the link
Return to the page
And ESPECIALLY be careful never to go down because if you get a little bit of the bottom screen is the cat the pop up screen reappears and you're RE dead : Mrgreen:

Once, 2 once you finish that you do not consult more the forum with your mobile phone.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/12/19, 12:47

Ok already it's not an ad it's a selection of "eco-friendly" videos ... sometimes there is an ad video that goes (every 1/100 display from what I noticed) to compensate and fund this service.

Most of the videos are frankly interesting because they fit well with the themes of the forum and usually last less than 3 minutes.

I'm going to see how to remove the slide-in function (a pop up usually takes the whole screen in the middle)

ps: these videos have been available for more than 1 month and I was wondering when someone would react : Cheesy:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/12/19, 13:23

I think it's good, can you confirm on all your configs?

ps: I tested on my phone and tablet and I never had the closing bug (but one system is not the other) because if I had had it I would have configured as now from the start ...
0 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 07/12/19, 14:29

Christophe wrote:Ok already it's not an ad it's a selection of "eco-friendly" videos ... sometimes there is an ad video that goes (every 1/100 display from what I noticed) to compensate and fund this service.

Most of the videos are frankly interesting because they fit well with the themes of the forum and usually last less than 3 minutes.

I'm going to see how to remove the slide-in function (a pop up usually takes the whole screen in the middle)

Ok of ac for the "slide in" function, more and more common on the sites which allows to stop visiting them : Mrgreen:

Well actually for the delayed reaction it's just, as usual, that I forget every time Image and then one day .... I THINK about it. Image
0 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 07/12/19, 14:31

Christophe wrote:I think it's good, can you confirm on all your configs?

ps: I tested on my phone and tablet and I never had the closing bug (but one system is not the other) because if I had had it I would have configured as now from the start ...

Already on PC going down to the bottom we do not catch the small screen when going up ....

On Android I have nothing at all.

I was not asking so much of you : Mrgreen:

You can leave the screen at the bottom of the page.

Just that the slide in does not appear and that it is not triggered by viewing the footer screen
Last edited by Adrien (ex-nico239) the 07 / 12 / 19, 14: 33, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

Re: Pop up screen pub videos

by Christophe » 07/12/19, 14:33

And on your phone? Logically there is no more automatic grip ...
0 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 07/12/19, 14:34

Christophe wrote:And on your phone? Logically there is no more automatic grip ...

I answered just above.

You can reset the footer screen which is not annoying.

But delete the slide in
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/12/19, 14:39

Well you should have it though ... Surely the loading time?
0 x