Party of the Environment the 30ème !!!

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.

Will you join us for this wonderful day?

The poll expired on 28 / 09 / 19, 09: 55

Yes
25%
Yes with my family
25%
Yes with my friends
no votes
Yes for the program of the day
no votes
Yes I would come for the concert
no votes
Yes I will come from 11h until the end of the night!
25%
Unfortunately, I could not come this year although it is the 30ème
25%

Total votes: 4
Loubatas
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Party of the Environment the 30ème !!!

by Loubatas » 09/08/19, 09:55

Environment Day is a must-attend event in September!
Totally free, we offer dozens of activities for children and adults, conferences, a show and concerts. More than thirty stands will show you their varied activities.
This day is an opportunity to discover the ecogite of Loubatas, autonomous place and isolated site, and enjoy a day in the forest.
Homemade food will be served at noon and free-range pork soup will be served at night. A refreshment bar with local products will be available all day and evening.
For our 30th edition, we organize a concert program (always free) from 18h30.
The atmosphere is good and friendly, everyone is in this heterogeneous programming.
Find the detailed program on https://www.loubatas.org/la-fete-de-lenvironnement/ or on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/loubatas/?ref=br_rs
Attachments
Poster2019sla-page001.png
2019 Environment Day Poster
FE day program 2019.png
Today's program
Evening program FE 2019.PNG
Program of the evening
FE Evening Program 2019.PNG (412.3 KIO) Accessed 2792 times
1 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Festival of the Environment 30ème !!!

by izentrop » 10/08/19, 12:14

0 x