Half of motorists talk to their car

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

Half of motorists talk to their car

by Christophe » 23/02/06, 13:05

One in two motorists would talk regularly to his car. This is the result of a British investigation commissioned by Reuters. "Titine, Pepette or Mémère", what do you call your car?
It is rare to be surprised to cheerfully encourage her car before a long journey and to congratulate her for the kilometers traveled and the services rendered.
The British, think that their car has a personality that can be upset. In any case, this is what 40% of the 2000 visitors surveyed at the British International Auto Show said.
To reward these expensive cars, it is not uncommon to bring a little beauty to the car wash or garage for a small revision.
Women also have an intimate relationship with their car, because 20% confessed to give them a small animal name while they do not use any for their man.

source: http://news.caradisiac.com/La-moitie-de ... ur-voiture
0 x
abyssin3
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by abyssin3 » 23/02/06, 13:19

To be honest, when it's morning, early, it's wet, wet and it does not start .... I admit that two three sweet words often solve the problem ...
Anyway if it does not solve it, it is set to kick, so .... : Shock: : Shock:

In the study, they were not talking about people who talk to their motorcycle by accident ???
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/02/06, 13:28

abyssin3 wrote:In the study, they were not talking about people who talk to their motorcycle by accident ???

Lol is targeted for me this remark?

Ben on a bike you can not talk ... otherwise you eat insects ... and it's not good! : Cheesy:
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 23/02/06, 14:02

my time! I speak well on my bike, everyone says it's beautiful!
Its engine: bibi doped with sugar water and grany !! : Cheesy:
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 23/02/06, 14:10

abyssin3 wrote:Anyway if it does not solve it, it is set to kick, so .... : Shock: : Shock:
Well done, the remark!
Which proves that she is considered a forced company, and not as a person in her own right ...
Econology wrote:To reward these expensive cars, it is not uncommon to bring a little beauty to the car wash or garage for a small revision.
From there, to give him gifts! : Shock: It is already enough in the basic expenses.
Econology wrote: Women also have an intimate relationship with their car, because 20% confessed to give them a small animal name while they do not use any for their man.
I would add: "Women and men have also had an intimate relationship in their car". And even more "unforgettable", if it was in an 2CV ... : Lol:
lau wrote:Its engine: bibi doped with sugar water and grany !! : Cheesy:
Banana, what!
(the one we see, sometimes in the photos ...)
0 x
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 23/02/06, 14:49

My deuche, I called it 'Titine' and it's true that I encouraged it before attacking a climb or doubling a car.

Same thing for the bike, when I get a grime on the road and she followed my solicitations allowing me to miss the accident, I flatter the tank saying 'well played'.

How anthropomorphism and the relationship to objects endure since prehistory where we invested the earth, the sky, the trees and the animals of a spirit that had to appease, tame ...

And how many of you insult their computer when it crashes (me first)?
0 x
zac
Pantone engine Researcher

by zac » 23/02/06, 15:10

Ben on a bike you can not talk ... otherwise you eat insects ... and it's not good! : Cheesy:

Hello
Well, if it's good the z'insects; go to the box and I would make you a wasp with rum arranged it goes alone! :P
@+
zac
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 23/02/06, 16:46

Well, for me the car is only a pile of scrap with 4 wheels ... point.

Frankly where did we come to consider this object as a living thing! , ... whether we have pleasant or unpleasant words either, but from there to arrive at an adoration, frankly must be worried.

I can call her "car salop.rie" if she does not want to start or be happy that we arrived whole at the agreed destination, but for adoration and pampering at the slightest bump, not very little for me.

I actually notice this misplaced adoration in the washing / cleaning centers..etc but why not do a car cemetery with date of birth - date of death and go to rest on his grave too!

On the other hand, I am more attached to make the heap of junk as old as possible, the more kms I make and the more I am happy to have made it last, it is a waste of less on the job which is already quite big.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
neant
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by neant » 24/02/06, 17:17

Frankly, how can we congratulate a bunch of scrap made to empty your wallet.
It's an abbey, for me, it's like jean63, the car is a pile of junk, and a pile of junk scrap.
If people knew how the vehicles are designed, and especially how the wear parts are designed not to last beyond a certain time, they would surely congratulate their carts less.
And even though I'm happy because I managed to make a great, trouble-free journey, I still have this idea coming back to my mind.
I used my tires, I used the engine, I used the brakes, I used the direction, I used the bearings, I used the joints, I consumed fuel, I have lost oil and spread various environmentally toxic products, and the list is long, very long.
When we have a minimum of common sense and we use his neurons, we see much further than the tip of his hood ...

The man saws the branch on which he sits, and he thanks the cutting performance of the saw.

We will see everything on earth ...
0 x
Other

by Other » 25/02/06, 03:11

Hello
My CHAR, a 300 TD, I ride only the summer with, he's wintering in a snow pile, he does not like road salt and he's old, I buy it specially to have a diesel and to experiment with water doping, it is the first tank that I give a name, because of its Germanic origin.
I call it PANZER, because when I open the hood and I look at this construction it is directly like military equipment, an electrical wiring with big anti-flying aviation wire, big plugs and terminals everywhere to help, a tractor oil filter, a crankcase that contains 8 liters of oil, an oil cooler, a huge air filter like a truck
Its 5 cylinders vibrate like a Harley in slow motion, rolling open window in the curbed turbo as on carterpillar, the steering wheel is of a large size and the suspention is hard, but it is robustest foolproof, it reminds me of traction, the first car I learned to drive, the first engine I took apart, it was 1962 ...

Andre
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"