The forums switch to a secure SSL / HTTPS connection

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

The forums switch to a secure SSL / HTTPS connection

by Christophe » 17/06/17, 12:47

The forums just switched to a secure SSL / HTTPS connection, so everything is now encrypted and secure. The old HTTP pages are redirected to their HTTPS equivalent ...

https.png
https.png (4.19 KB) Viewed 2803 times

You may have to relocate depending on your browser settings.

Some pages can be indicated as not 100% secure: this is the case where unsecured content has been inserted into messages and loaded when the page loads: 99% of the time is images hosted elsewhere in HTTP protocol.

A few days ago, anticipating the passage of forums in HTTPS, I had passed all the images or files hosted (old PJ system of forums) on econologie.info in HTTPS.

For any comments or malfunctions, post here. Thank you.
0 x
Christophe

Re: The forums switch to a secure SSL / HTTPS connection

by Christophe » 17/06/17, 14:04

No reaction, new messages ... it seems to work "transparently" for the most part 8)
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 17/06/17, 14:09

today it works, it was yesterday that it was confusing

not easy the changes ... it makes me think of a Belgian history ... to improve traffic the cars will have to drive on the left as in England, and after a month if it works well the trucks will drive on the left too
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/06/17, 14:13

Yesterday? What was going on? :?:

Because I started the switchover just about 2 hours ago?

ps: navigation on old smartphones will no longer be possible ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/06/17, 14:18

Here is an example of a message posted just now and which breakage* the secure connection of the page because of the inclusion of an external image in HTTP: energies-renewable / storage-in-sea-per-pumped-step-from-renewable-electricity-t14791-60.html # p320821

* the information to and from econologie.com remains secure but the fact of putting only one unsecured (external) content during the loading of the page will create an "alert" in modern browsers, so we no longer see the green padlock ... too bad because the webmasters can not do anything about it. Security should only be checked for the current HTTPS url ...
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 17/06/17, 16:41

yesterday or for a few days I notice the econology tab often turning as if it was not yet loaded when I have not clicked on it for a long time so it should be at rest and then when I click on a other econology link it falls on a prohibited page

maybe before uploading to https you loaded the server with other manipulation and that it could not process all the connections? because when I clicked again it came to the right page
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/06/17, 17:30

Really? I never noticed that ...

Tell me if it happens again in HTTPS?

Thank you
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 17/06/17, 18:06

yes it continues

the other tabs of firefox have their fixed favicon and econology almost always has a blue circle that turns ... there must be some extra ads
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/06/17, 18:26

I was mainly talking about the forbidden error ...

For the loading which does not finish, it should get better I changed a parameter ...
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 17/06/17, 20:11

among the ads there is a big head of I don't know what, too pinned ... by clicking on it to open the image in another tab it does that https://www.scania.com/fr/fr/home.html? ... jvt2017150

and we recognize in a corner of their page their logo which is the thing that clogs the forum

advertising is pollution worse and worse!

advertising is stupid to eat your feet in the proper sense of the term
0 x