But what does the Ademe do?

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

But what does the Ademe do?

by Christophe » 02/02/06, 16:03

By typing "energy economy board" in google, we get the better of it:

http://www.google.fr/search?hl=fr&q=con ... cher&meta=

Thank you Google or is the Ademe is where the grant for econologie.com?
: Mrgreen:
0 x
rpsantina
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by rpsantina » 02/02/06, 20:33

Ben ademe,
it's the Environment and Energy Management Agency.

There is no concept of preservation of the environment but essentially the mastery of energy, especially not the economy ...

To do the trick,
the ademe should not advocate less powerful vehicles and by the same less greedy who will not start to collect the mane that represents the radars ...

The one who holds the energy holds the power, after ... it is another history, but more than that of the Man
0 x
RPS (Dpt Tarn South 81)
i-Only those who do nothing are never wrong
ii-Anything is possible as long as a little time is spent there
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/02/06, 20:38

We agree ... we must take the term control in the sense of control and not reduction / mastery of consumption ... on the other hand she still launched the campaign "Let's make it warm up. .. "...

On the other hand, with regard to the environment, I do not agree, it conducts excellent studies on almost all the environmental impacts of human activities .... from waste management to soil pollution ...
0 x
nonoLeRobot
Master Kyot'Home
Master Kyot'Home

by nonoLeRobot » 02/02/06, 20:59

I agree with you Chris, I find you hard with the ADEME in general.

Okay, it's still a heavy administration that certainly costs a lot but is econological.

Tips and tricks, help with solar heating, help with the héolien etc ...

But hey she has the original fault of being a strucure of the state part of the plot etc etc ;-) ....

Otherwise Christophe, congratulations for your ranking Google !!!: D
0 x
Rulian
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Rulian » 03/02/06, 09:01

nonoLeRobot wrote:I agree with you Chris, I find you hard with the ADEME in general.

Okay, it's still a heavy administration that certainly costs a lot but is econological.

+1
I agree with my Nono! The ADEME is not great but we have that and we are obliged to do with (this is what Hulot understood). It is through them that all the subsidies for installations at home are spent, and it is they who oversee the regional programs and the French part of the European programs ...

It's not an opponent to "master" the energy or "to have the power" ... it's a bit like the big conspiracy theory. It is rather an administration not really effective, but it was done for at the beginning ...
0 x
Asgard bone tyr
My R21 Pantone on TF1 :)

by Asgard bone tyr » 03/02/06, 09:53

nonoLeRobotI agree with you Chris, I find you hard with ADEME in general.

Stop the bullshit! OK do some interesting stuff, but hey, give me a quarter of their budget and we will see the differences in exploiting the possibilities!
Should stop taking us for sheep milk! : Evil:
If we wait to see those who are in power, we have time to see die as many generations as the earth can wear!
I do not like the phrase "But what does the ademe"! as if it was up to them to save us or to bring us what we all want, I loved seeing a box or quitting his little kiss because people want it to go forward! big to lose,
And do Y make econology? here then!!! : Shock:
Following theJT deTF1 a leader of the ademe had to contact me ... I'm still waiting! (What a beautiful econology! :frown: )
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/02/06, 12:43

Rulian wrote:It's not an opponent to "master" the energy or "to have the power" ... it's a bit like the big conspiracy theory. It is rather an administration not really effective, but it was done for at the beginning ...

1) Already it's Santina who dropped ... me I'm just talking about my personal xp with them is not very good for them (and mine in fact ...)

2) When I see the behavior of the guy of Ademe on the video of 6clones is still enough to defend the conspiracy theory ... For those who have not yet seen the video, it is by: https://www.econologie.com/articles.php?lng=fr&pg=2490
0 x
rpsantina
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by rpsantina » 03/02/06, 16:27

oops ... Sorry I did not think it would go that far.

Let me explain,

it is true that ADEME is doing a good job on points that are:
1- findings of the influence of certain human activities.
2- making "provisions" of certain device to control the energy.

Where the blues is, it is:
do the ADEME missions correspond to what we expect?
Answer: apparently no, that's where I slipped.

To join Asgard bone tyrit is more than time that we take charge because the state (providence) and its institutions no longer have the means to solve the problems for us.
0 x
RPS (Dpt Tarn South 81)

i-Only those who do nothing are never wrong

ii-Anything is possible as long as a little time is spent there
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/02/06, 17:10

rpsantina wrote:To join Asgard bone tyrit is more than time that we take charge because the state (providence) and its institutions no longer have the means to solve the problems for us.

I've been waiting for this for years! Take action ! (tired of the virtual la !!)

So what is the plan? (may not be very wise to put it in public actually ... so Private Message please)

BAAAANZAI!!
0 x
Asgard bone tyr

by Asgard bone tyr » 03/02/06, 19:39

Less display !!! I'm for!
Leave access to the info, OK, but according to the personal implication!
And for the general public, the tests and results and all that we could validate when they are finished ... not before !. otherwise we will all discourage to go in all directions, while if we moderate the cabbage and donkey, we could get something serious! 8)
0 x