I hate for us

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
jp33
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

I hate for us

by jp33 » 01/02/06, 22:28

What a shame!!!

To oblige the fishermen to destroy I do not know how many Tons of scallops unsold because there was a problem of buyers on the return from the fishing campaign, I find that scandalous.
Obligation to destroy this fishery, otherwise no subsidy
from Europe.
Provide evidence of destruction by a specialized company.
Prohibition to donate to Charitable ASSOs.

BEHAVIOR OF EUROPE ???

Behavior of sinners ???

Assistantship problem ???

Or will we?

It's up to you to say what you think!

I have been an Artisan for almost 12 Years and I run the shop.
I don't get anything to eat from it, but I pay for everything.
Fortunately, I do not live alone.
I no longer point to ASSEDICs, live with my head high and owe nothing to anyone (or almost)!

I just regret not having recorded this on the JT TF1 tonight. If Q that someone did it I would like it to be rebroadcast to the incredulous.
0 x
NEVER GIVE UP .....
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 01/02/06, 23:06

It has been done for years. During my ocean studies, one of the teachers of fishing technique told us that sardine fishermen caught them and threw them back into the water, dead, in order to receive subsidies from Europe. And it was already in 87 ...

Our society is no longer even a society of consumption, or of overconsumption, it is a society of waste. Few people have kept a sense of values, whether for objects, resources, work, human values ​​or the values ​​of life.

How many living beings are sacrificed in vain each year at the altar of profitability / aid / overproduction / manifestation?
0 x