About likes / votes for a message from forums

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

About likes / votes for a message from forums

by chatelot16 » 10/02/16, 20:34

Edit: topic divided since agriculture / gardening-more-than-bio-by-plant-live-without-fatigue-t13846.html to discuss the message voting system (thumb icons at the bottom right of each message)

Christophe wrote:Just a downside: LIKE (white hand at the bottom right of each message) are hardly used from what I see at the moment: certainly the "white" hand on a gray background is not visible enough. I'm going to work on the thing ... Here I put you one for this message. :D

the like is a buttock goat thing ... here we are down to earth and we know that it is not because many are wrong that he is right ... so the number of like is not a quality criterion

I dream of something like confirm instead of like, and it records those who confirmed

so a message that is confirmed is not only the number of confirmation, we also see the list of those who confirmed what gives the weight of those who confirm: better than anonymous number

it's off topic in gardening, but you know how to move it!
1 x
Christophe

Re: Gardening more than bio-till without fatigue?

by Christophe » 10/02/16, 20:46

chatelot16 wrote:I dream of something like confirm instead of like, and it records those who confirmed

so a message that is confirmed is not only the number of confirmation, we also see the list of those who confirmed what gives the weight of those who confirm: better than anonymous number

it's off topic in gardening, but you know how to move it!

Uh, I do not understand: you would like the messages not to be published (except to the members is good that they can vote) before a certain number of votes ??

ps: the likes of this forum are not anonymous, the listing appears in the profile of each user ...

List of "likes"
Displays a list of all the "Like" shared and received.
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 10/02/16, 20:58

I'm not talking about reducing the spread of messages, it would be sad

I speak a message can be confirmed ... and we can click on the confirmed x times to know who confirmed

I just click on your profile: it is the list of those you liked, in this sense I do not see the interest ... I would find it more interesting to know who liked a message finally it may be possible too

i think this story of like should be moved to a topic about like ... well it's culture too but not garden culture
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/02/16, 21:28

I divided the subject, so we can discuss it more serenely here ...

chatelot16 wrote:I just click on your profile: it is the list of those you liked, in this sense I do not see the interest ... I would find it more interesting to know who liked a message finally it may be possible too

The meaning 2 have their usefulness? I can see the list of the likes I gave AND received ...

Do some tests with your account ... (likes are reversible)
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: About likes / votes for a message from forums

by sen-no-sen » 10/02/16, 21:35

:P How to "like" the forum in full?
1 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/02/16, 21:38

You have to click LIKE on every message lol :D

A in 3 years! : Cheesy:
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 10/02/16, 22:02

we see the list of the likes given and received for each member but it is without interest for me ... a member does not have a quality function of the likes received ... a member can write a serious message confirmed by d 'other member, and write nonsense in another field: each message can be of completely different value

for me it's not the member to list the confirmation but the message

but beware I do not wish for this forum a development of like or confirmation: this is not the purpose of this forum ... just express yourself politely and the reader will sort

I think of the principle of counting the confirmation and listing their author for a forum democratic, substitute for meetings, general assembly or parliament increasingly ineffective, which gives me the impression that a forum well organized would be better
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/02/16, 22:06

There is a counter on each message: it's the thumb on the bottom right ...

After yes in this version there is no ranking of the best messages (but it may come in an update) ...

And if one of your message is "liked" then it appears in the list on your profile ditto in the other direction if you like a message ...
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 10/02/16, 22:33

I am not looking for a ranking of the best message I am just looking for the possibility to see the list of members who liked a message
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/02/16, 22:59

Ok ... I think that the ranking of the best messages is more interesting?

In 2 cases this may be for an evolution of the extension ...
0 x