The shop econological passes HTTPS

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

The shop econological passes HTTPS

by Christophe » 09/01/16, 23:00

Voila the shop has passed entirely in HTTPS since January 6. That is an 100% encrypted and secure navigation (before it was only the payment protocols that were I reassure you anyway!)

The new address is therefore https://www.econologie.com/shop/

If you had a customer account, you will have to relocate because browsers consider the sites in https and http as completely different.
Last edited by Christophe the 10 / 01 / 16, 22: 47, 1 edited once.
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 10/01/16, 19:19

OK, I modified the link on the banner in www.caroloo.be .
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 10/01/16, 19:47

Your link does not work

why put the S in capital letters?

of course the link works if we click on it, but it does not work if we copy it .... why put a different aurtograf on what is visible and what is executed?

why sow this kind of trap?
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 10/01/16, 22:08

Well, it was to put him in danger. :P
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/01/16, 22:51

Uh sorry for the S I rectified ... on FF it worked without problem ...
not checked the other browsers ... sorry !! :|

Good secure navy ... : Cheesy:

The forums soon in "S";)
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 10/01/16, 23:17

pity to have removed the link I put in my message, which showed the problem

when we write a link in a forum we can make it simple with exactly the same visible thing and the same link that will be executed

alas we can also put a separate text completely different from the link that will be executed ... I find it completely harmful but alas it's like that

I think that when we want to put a visible text willfully different from the executed link it should appear in a different color ... or with another sign clearly visible ... alas the net does not have the quality to be clear
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 11/01/16, 13:56

it's not the right subject,

but as improvements to the site, I was thinking of
1) Make the most visible hyperlinks (blue on blue is a little light as contrast)
2) to insert videos into messages: [youtube] http link [/ youtube] (or something like that [video] link [/ video]
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/01/16, 14:01

chatelot16 wrote:pity to have removed the link I put in my message, which showed the problem

when we write a link in a forum we can make it simple with exactly the same visible thing and the same link that will be executed

alas we can also put a separate text completely different from the link that will be executed ... I find it completely harmful but alas it's like that

I think that when we want to put a visible text willfully different from the executed link it should appear in a different color ... or with another sign clearly visible ... alas the net does not have the quality to be clear

I deleted it because if it was a problem for you (you use which browser because Firefox did not pose this problem) it could also cause problems to other users ...

For the suggestion, I understand what you mean but it's difficult to set up and moderators are there to ensure that there is no spam ...

Remundo: this will be possible with the migration of forums (and I'm in a hurry on this side ... it's the shop makes me eat so it has priority ...). Can you put these suggestions here: https://www.econologie.com/forums/nouveau-fo ... 14350.html

This will serve as a memory aid during the migration.
Thank you
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 11/01/16, 15:02

it was not a browser problem ... my browser (google chrome) worked well by clicking on your link ... but if we copied the text of the link to paste it in the address bar, it was wrong to because of this capital
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/01/16, 15:39

I understood correctly Chatelot ...

Except that, under (my version of) FF, when I linked the link with the S it worked ... that's why I posted it without worry.

ps: tested with the latest version of Chrome and IE and the same, it works with the S ...
0 x