New forum to come, what do you want as functions?

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

New forum to come, what do you want as functions?

by Christophe » 30/11/15, 12:46

After the shop, I attack the migration of forums... and faster than expected because of the accents bug in the titles ...

Question: what (new) features would you like for forums?

Thank you from me if possible a list of what you liked here or elsewhere and I see that it is possible to integrate.

Goods.

For regulars, there will inevitably be a lot of default features of changes but I will try to limit the changes to the max (at least visually).
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/11/15, 13:13

Let me rephrase: what functions present here do not want to lose exactly?
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 30/11/15, 14:49

any.....
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/11/15, 15:56

Really?

Ok thank you so I can do what I want?
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 30/11/15, 16:48

If it was possible:

- there may be something to harmonize, it is in the index / last 150 messages / home => this would be to harmonize the position of the forwarding arrow, it is to the right after the name in the last 150 messages (this which I find quite logical => in the direction of reading)
- There is sometimes a limitation in the consultation / research in its own posts of old messages (sometimes you can only display a page, sometimes for other members much more, in short sometimes it blocks a little).
- Review inserting .png files it looks like it is getting better but it's still fair sometimes.
- if I continue to be consistent with what I have already said, it would be well to migrate the forum with the same new sober design ... and do it with insulation-heating to make it a sub-section of this forum (with the section messages that would appear both here and on iso-heating, I saw elsewhere that it was achievable, like you post there and it displays here and vice versa.) suddenly the PHPBB "engine" (or kekchoz) of heating insulation would be more advanced than this one ...
- It also seems to me that a tabular presentation would be clearer? Finally there's always pros and cons to all of these points.
- You can always wait until January for the next step if you want to rub you there ... there's no hurry;)
- find something to get people to post more ... instead of just "consulting"
- introduce a colored icon, when a subject becomes "hot", it can encourage people to post and also prevent moderation can intervene at any time if things go wrong (two birds with one stone)
- Karcher and a fight against trollisme. Image (For some a wash tunnel is not sufficient)

RTDC.
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 30/11/15, 18:03

Christopher said:

Ok thank you so I can do what I want?

No, you said:

what functions do NOT want to lose?

We do not want to lose any function

double negative, so:

we want to keep them ALL! :D
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
gildas
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by gildas » 30/11/15, 18:23

Hello,

nice feature;
Can magnify texts without displaying a scroll bar at the bottom!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/11/15, 18:52

elephant wrote:We do not want to lose any function

double negative, so:

we want to keep them ALL! :D

Ah ok you answering my wording so 2ieme : Cheesy:
Last edited by Christophe the 30 / 11 / 15, 18: 59, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/11/15, 18:53

Gildas wrote:Hello,

nice feature;
Can magnify texts without displaying a scroll bar at the bottom!

The next forum will be responsive design (for smartphones) and can be with a customizable theme for each member :)
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 30/11/15, 19:08

You could for example put a distinctive thing about the titles of posts we viewed today so that we know where we are in his readings (change the color or add an icon etc ...)

It'll be good to go directly to the page number x of a post instead of having to open all the pages one by one in order.

Also to be able to "mark" a replica, passage of interest, a sort of list of targets, posts while reading them, with a system to be able to return to them "directly" / easily. Here! so-and-so wrote that, it's interesting and to relate to another tip or post already spotted. It is spotted and not lost, we can come back to it after the fact (x days) and suddenly we greatly facilitate the research / links subject to debate without eating pages of reading to find exactly the passage and make the quote etc. .

How ??? It is a gas plant that I ask? Trust yourself Totof, you can do it !!! : Mrgreen: and if it is without taking your head. : Mrgreen:
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132