What topics of forums econology have you fascinated?

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

What topics of forums econology have you fascinated?

by Christophe » 21/10/15, 14:51

In order to summarize the forums, I would like to know what are the subjects that you are most passionate about.

So I would like your help by asking you which subjects have marked you the most (and therefore interested) during all these years?

Thank you
Christophe, your servant
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 21/10/15, 16:08

Oh there ! Great question.

Many technical subjects fascinated me: all subjects on water injection, for example.

I had also followed the ball burner, the Maloche boiler "Blue Flame"

The topics on money-debt and other societal issues are quite interesting too.

It is difficult to designate THE subject, the themes are difficult to compare, and often complementary.

Your 2nd servant :P
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/10/15, 16:14

Thank you Raymond, links, links please!
(even if I could find them easily)

:)

Uh ... I never asked to designate ONE subject but all those who have interested you!
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 21/10/15, 18:48

It is very difficult to answer.
I "consumed" the same themes as Remundo,
I appreciated all the technical subjects which taught me a lot and made me evolve, I think for example, of the very educational interventions of Michel Kieffer.

But I also read a lot and shared a little my opinions on societal subjects and the carriers of messages like Nicolas Hulot, Pierre Rabbi, Pierre Langlois and so on.

The first quality of this forum has always been its conviviality, this sharing of knowledge without snobbery and its eclecticism.

I rediscovered the welcoming spirit of my "farmer" grandfather and this search for what we called "common sense in the peasantry" which is simply common sense "quite simply" (not to waste, recycle, get to the point).
It can be summed up in a single word of which you are the father, dear Christophe: econology : Mrgreen:
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 22/10/15, 00:13

I did a microexercise a few days ago:

I went to my profile and clicked on "find all posts from Elephant"

There, you can easily make a ratio SUV / number of post.

For example:

the humor thread 1.415.855 for 9451 responses

On the other hand

transformation of van into motorhome: 217 out of 3

and still:

Andrea Rossi's e-cat, the return: 19285/201 :D

or recycling of pallets: 167246/57

that sounds like a good indicator to me, right?
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/10/15, 10:11

citro wrote:It can be summed up in a single word of which you are the father, dear Christophe: econology : Mrgreen:

Thank you Citro, it is indeed the spirit that I wanted to give to forum (but without ever entering the trap of ecological extremism ... because it exists ...)

In fact, I think with hindsight that econology is between pure and hard ecology (not necessarily understandable or accessible by the general public especially currently) and the consumerist economic system (adopted by the greatest number: I therefore consume I am) ... in short, we come back to the basic definition: mix between ecology and economy.

I have always tried to find a compromise between these opposing lifestyle values ​​...

The worry is that the ecologists take the econology in default because too open to the "economic system" (I have already been insulted by the ecologists, like the engineers do not have to do ecology lol) and, conversely , average consumers find econology too ecologically oriented (blame it on the image worn by extremists) ... so instead of reaching as many people as possible, which would have been logical, econology only affects one small part of the population: consumers with a fairly developed ecological conscience and a fairly open mind ...

ps: yes Elephant is a clue (although the robots are counted in the counting of the views ... and I have no means in this version of forums to distinguish them from real visitors) but I would still have liked to know what marked you personally during all these years as a human ...
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 22/10/15, 10:39

I spent whole nights on the post and the realization of a ball burner .... It is the post which brought me on econology ...

The subjects on water doping and various pantone et cie procedures also kept me very busy.

Then I went to electromobility at the start here and then on another forum much more specialized (but over there they do not overdo it in the half measure of the Taliban per kilowat, the slightest puff of smoke and that's it is the riot) ...

I am also with interest the post on gardening without work of the land of DID 67.
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Flytox

by Flytox » 22/10/15, 11:14

My favorite subjects talk about mechanics and water injection but I try to read ... everything.

In the things that I did not think of consulting originally, I began to read "diligently" the + or - philosophical subjects, on religions etc ...

My least read, are in the over-unit machines, and the style subjects face of goats. : Mrgreen:
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 22/10/15, 12:40

Christophe wrote:Citro, it is indeed the spirit that I wanted to give to forum (but without ever entering the trap of ecological extremism ... because it exists ...)

... I think with hindsight that econology is located between pure and hard ecology (not necessarily understandable or accessible by the general public especially now) and the consumerist economic system (adopted by the greatest number: I therefore consume I am) ... in short, we come back to the basic definition: mix between ecology and economy.

I have always tried to find a compromise between these opposing lifestyle values ​​...
All the more so since anti-consumerist extremism is also progressing with, for example currents like the dechetarians of whom we have spoken.

Yes, the strength of forum has always been its tolerance and the refusal to ostracize those who leave the econological framework in their words or their acts. This has often resulted in beautiful and long tussles and a few rare banishings of trolls, but nothing too bad.

I think of the rare courteous exchanges that I had with an anorexic who came on this forum tell us about his powder diet. This mode of nutrition saved his life.
This kind of testimony, when one makes the effort to listen to it without judging, opens the mind.

This allows me to come to the forum brought us to the human level during all these years.
He accompanied me towards more wisdom, tolerance and helps me to bear the weight of the years with more philosophy.
The years have not spared us, neither one nor the other, work, family, health, we take blows and what forum has remained a haven of human warmth where we refresh ourselves.

The list would be too long of the members who distill or have distilled this heat from the beginning, and you have maintained this flame.
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 22/10/15, 13:51

Flytox wrote:In the things that I did not think of consulting originally, I began to read "diligently" the + or - philosophical subjects, on religions etc ...

On the other hand, the phylo, the subjects that derive from politics and religion ... I don't read them at all anymore ... Well above my skills ...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...