A tree .... to cancer?

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

A tree .... to cancer?

by Christophe » 21/01/06, 13:25

Received yesterday in my box: https://www.econologie.com/forums/upload/arbre_a_cancer.pdf

Finally it is always less ugly than classic solutions ... but it is a first step towards concealment ...
0 x
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Christine » 21/01/06, 15:14

it makes me laugh

arf arf arf
0 x
Rulian
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Rulian » 21/01/06, 18:42

Excellent!

Their "tree" screams a little compared to the others but otherwise the process is interesting. I find it quite successful, if not perfect.
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 21/01/06, 19:50

Why not for aesthetics? But for the dangerousness, it is still there!
It would not be a question of sticking these plantations in front of kindergartens, on the pretext that it is fun!
This tree in Tarzan, does not seem to accept appendices of extensions… Style, cactus in the pampas ..
On water towers, there is one, one day; 3 months later there are 3; and a year later there are 7… and 15 years later, the cancer curve is recovering…
The precautionary principle, now in force, still does not seem to shake mayors, building managers ...
Why, rather than contaminate the water of the users, not place them at great height in all the villages, on the bell towers of the churches, maintained by the communes.
After homing pigeons, herzian pigeons, sows; enough to confuse or eradicate them ...
gegyx
0 x
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 22/01/06, 22:02

I hope it is well hooked their thing because the wind jack must be much larger than with a conventional mast (which is often guyed).

In addition, I find that the rooting diameter is relatively small compared to the 25m height of the false shaft ... With leverage ...
0 x
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 22/01/06, 22:15

There shouldn't be a church tower in the area !! It is there in general that they camouflage them.
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 22/01/06, 23:03

are you sure what you say nlc ?? : Shock:
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 22/01/06, 23:08

Yes of course 8)
0 x
neant
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by neant » 06/03/06, 18:38

it makes me mad, it's really anything.
But where will human madness stop ...

One day we will see in the news, a tree is felled on a school causing x death and x wounded ...

It is not even banished their thing.

We may not be shown mechanical fixings and beautiful artificial branches ...

Why take risks where it is useless?

To earn money.

How could a mayor have accepted this absurdity?

No doubt with an invitation to the restaurant and a thick envelope of money.

The people really do not have power, or they are really too stupid.
I opt for the first solution.
But then in this case, he is stupid enough to let himself be manipulated ...
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 07/03/06, 01:02

that is not complicated, it is simply the result of the madness of the mobile phone! everyone wants their laptop (soon from 5 years and + from the cradle) with the possibility of reception / transmission in all places at all times .........

Let those who don't have a cellphone and who never moan because "it doesn't work" raise their finger : Lol:

As for the synthetic tree, they have gone crazy enough at Bouygues to come to believe that a giant tree 300 years old (at least) is miraculously standing until the next storm with winds of 150 km / h and maybe much less let it fall on the neighborhood :!:

For the calculations of the various resistances of the materials and associated buildings, it would seem that compared to the recent events in Russia, Poland, Germany and this weekend in France, the calculations of resistance of roofs to snow pressure have been done at least, probably for financial reasons. It reminds me of the Roman bridge at Vaison la Romaine which withstood the giant flood when everything else was swept away.

The oversizing of the ancients took into account the natural excesses of NATURE. We "know it all" of the 21st century have not finished seeing modern buildings collapse.

A priori this tree of death should one day or the other crush some house and / or passers-by, I would prefer to live very far from it .....
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"