Bistrons VS econology, a troll more ... sick!

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

Bistrons VS econology, a troll more ... sick!

by Christophe » 05/05/15, 12:22

And here is the return of a big troll who attacks forums, I named Bistrons ... fed up!

https://www.econologie.com/forums/edf-lac-ar ... 13865.html

bistrons wrote:Oh yes, but this electricity to Revin is good electricity made in EDF.

No elucubrations of free electricity, improbable motor gravity (perpetual motion), magnets motor that work alone, cold fusion, oil Laigret, etc ...... All things that make the cabbage fat forum econology.

Obviously he hides behind a Chinese IP to better attack, like the cowards who must sponsor him ...

The Internet has really become a rotten world ... and if that forum no longer exists one day, too bad for all the intelligence of the debates lost forever and we will be able to thank this kind of people ...

So go back to the bistro instead ...
0 x
antoinet111
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by antoinet111 » 05/05/15, 19:17

Hi, this areva guy or whatever, you can not ban him from his first post?
0 x
I vote for the writing of concrete post and practicality.
Down the talkers and ceiling fans!
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/05/15, 19:22

Of course I can ... but are still fed up ...

And these trolls are just the part of the continual "attacks" against this site ....

Results: I do not know how long I will still be able to maintain the site online, the shop does not allow me to live now ...

It's a bit of a call for help that I'm launching there ... :| :| :|
0 x
antoinet111
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by antoinet111 » 05/05/15, 19:29

Thin. it's very expensive to keep alive a forum?

ps: release the other knuckle it is useless ...
0 x

Christophe

by Christophe » 05/05/15, 19:49

No it is not too ... but it is especially that I have no other income than those of this site ... And everything is in the red and I do not know where to act, plus I optimizes and follow the advice of google, more is worse ... What should rejoice Bistrons and his henchmen ...
0 x
antoinet111
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by antoinet111 » 05/05/15, 20:16

Courage the friend, you have many people in support of principle with you.

you do good things around you, just here you see it, you're a good person, no stingy advice, that means for me not selfish.

I do not post regularly but it's a pay that I am, if you go to Northern Brittany I would be proud and happy to receive you.

Friendly.
0 x

sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 05/05/15, 20:42

Why not a éconothon?
A simple donation, a small contribution to forum, everyone gives what he wants / and can give?
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/05/15, 22:15

antoinet111 wrote:Courage the friend, you have many people in support of principle with you.

you do good things around you, just here you see it, you're a good person, no stingy advice, that means for me not selfish.

I do not post regularly but it's a pay that I am, if you go to Northern Brittany I would be proud and happy to receive you.

Friendly.

Thank you for these compliments, it cheers me up a bit at least for tonight ... but when I look at the society around me (whether it is in real life or on the net ... thank you for the crisis?) more really the impression that sharing and altruism are values ​​"in fashion" ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/05/15, 22:19

sen-no-sen wrote:Why not a éconothon?
A simple donation, a small contribution to forum, everyone gives what he wants / and can give?

The éconothon will be kept for later ... to make great green projects ... if we survive by then ...

As for the contribution, when it started to go bad a few months ago, I had put a paypal button donate on the forum... without much success since only Flytox, which I thank in passing, contributes up to 10 € / month ... (Flytox is also surprised himself that he is the only ...). I had finally decided to delete it ...

I could put it back in a few minutes ... and also make a donation system via the shop (but there it is necessary to create a customer account which will put off some ...)

I also thought of crowfunding ... but there you need a "project" ...

In all cases: I could launch a subject "call for help" to find ideas to implement ... in the meantime, do not hesitate to:
a) start topics or raise old topics
b) visit the shop and talk about it a little around you ... :| : Idea:

Thank you friends...

ps: take a tour of France econological to meet those who would like to meet me would be a beautiful project that I have in mind for a few years ...
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 06/05/15, 08:11

Christophe wrote:
As for the contribution, when it started to go bad a few months ago, I had put a paypal button donate on the forum... without much success since only Flytox, which I thank in passing, contributes up to 10 € / month ... (Flytox is also surprised himself that he is the only ...). I had finally decided to delete it ...

I could put it back in a few minutes ... and also make a donation system via the shop (but there it is necessary to create a customer account which will put off some ...)

I think you did not make enough of it, because I admit I did not notice it.
Can you put it back?
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"